cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

thanks @Mellmars1185 ! This is a couple of months worth of stuff, I think my last empties post was back in January!

Here are my April empties! I’ve been on a kick trying to use up my foils and any open products and the worst part is finding new favs 😝

A2BE2755-34CA-4314-89B9-BFBFD8F15510.jpeg

All were good. I’ve purchased the isle of paradise drops in a kit. I’m obsessed with the extra glow it gives me. And I have a backup of the retinol and don’t despair repair. The rest I’m unsure if I would purchase I liked them but I have other products I like more.  

@ather excellent job!! 

@lmaster  Thank you lovely lady!

@ather I'm intrigued about the drops. I might check out a sample next time I see one.

@makeitup305 I've used those drops for years, I did like the lotion they came out with, but you can personalize your color better with the drops

@makeitup305  I had a bunch of samples that I tried first than I saw it in the Sephora favourite bag and I was happy it had a bunch of stuff I wanted to try! 

Nice job, @ather!  I love finding new favs that I've discovered through a mini or sample.

@CookieGirl1  Me too. But I’m also trying to get to a simple routine and not have so much stuff. Which is hard when I keep finding things I love. 

@ather Eh, it's worth it 😉.

I haven’t posted my empties in what must be three months. I really need to get better about emptying the empties bag more regularly.  I didn’t even take photos of everything but here’s most of it minus the candles and foils 🙂 

6DE0874C-BF7A-4FA7-A50E-9E4770E10634.jpeg

103F2C7F-4E6E-445C-BA67-00261C189561.jpeg

Below are the products I love and I have already repurchased or have in my cart. 

D0168097-7EA7-4392-8433-1EA5FE5756F0.jpeg

serious empties @heartsmyface ! great job!

@heartsmyface holy poop 😲.  That's impressive!

@heartsmyface  wow!! Great job. I should start saving for 3 months to see how much I would have 😝 Urg I hate seeing Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Resurface + Repair pads. I’ve been wanting to try them. And I’m trying to be on a no buy. I’ve made it 7 days since my last purchase. ☹️

@heartsmyface Ah-mazing!!! Love all the empties great job! 🙂

@heartsmyface those pictures are so satisfying!! Great job

Don't know which thread I use so I'll be posting on both V2 and the Empties thread, just in case lol. These are the empties from April 2022 that I acquired. Hoping May is a much more fruitful month as I'm getting pretty low on certain products already, but hey we shall see.

Key:

❤️Red Heart= I've used this product for a long time now. It's one of my tried/trues, I'll continue to buy it.

💛Yellow/Orange Heart= I've used this product for a long time now, I like it enough to continue repurchasing.

💝Ribbon Wrapped Pink Heart= A relatively new product I've been trying but I'm liking it a lot so far.

🖤Black Heart: A loved but discontinued product. 

👩Shrugging Girl Emoji= I haven't used this product enough to formulate a strong opinion about it. (It's "okay")

👍Thumbs Up= I'm liking this this product. Nothing revolutionary, but I like it enough to try it again/maybe repurchase.

👎Thumbs Down= I'm not liking this product and I won't be repurchasing.

IMG_0249.jpgIMG_0250.jpgIMG_0252.jpg

@QueenMarceline I'm majorly jealous of the candles!!!

@CookieGirl1 I seriously love those... ❤️

@QueenMarceline  Great job trying so many new things!

@ather Thank you 🙂 

10,781 Replies
testing