cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Cissy63 I never finish something that isn't a love.  Even the Revolution Niacinamide was a love...I just had it for so long it degraded and wasn't giving me the results I needed.  And the NYC Doll Eye was one I had considered using again after I read an Allure article saying it was one of the best tubing mascaras of 2023.  I thought they discontinued it years ago.  Well, they did - it was irresponsible reporting.  Of course my tube from years ago was unusable. 

@greeneyedgirl107 Excellent empties!

Great empties and good work decluttering what wasn't working for you 🙌 @greeneyedgirl107 

What is that Black and Green mascara I think? I'm trying to read it, maybe lash princess? Cool looking bottle 🤩

@CynthieLu you're right - it's Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect.  My pics never upload crisply to BIC.

I must say that I might be changing over to Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions mascara, tho!

Excellent empties!! @greeneyedgirl107 

@lmaster I'm quite proud!  😆 🤣 😂 😹 

June Empties 🌞

20230628_144131.jpg

20230629_105601.jpg

No too many empties for me this month but everything here was excellent. 👌

I would use these creams and serums again in a heart beat 💓 😍 And I really enjoyed that perfume.

The sheet masks were all OK, nothing amazing but good for what they were. 

great products @CynthieLu ! 

They really were @makeitup305 😁 thank you!

@CynthieLu  You tried some wonderful products!

Thank you 💕 @Cissy63 oh I was so lucky with this round 🙂

@CynthieLu don't you love it when all of your Empties were actually good?

Right? It's feels sooo good @CookieGirl1

I knew the Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream with TFC8® Face Moisturizer was going to be good but I want prepared for how good it was going to be.  🤩

@CynthieLu I haven't tried anything from Augustinus Bader yet but the entire brand seems to get rave reviews.

Dang @CynthieLu you got some great empties here

Thank you 💜 There were some fantastic trial sizes. @lmaster Augustinus Bader was a huge treat 🤩 my skin glowed with that moisturizer. 

Ooo great job @CynthieLu! How was the Laneige water bank?

I enjoy that one alot @JoSometimes 😃

I keep seeing it pop up in Marshall’s/Winners… Trying not to treat it like a sign… 😅

My Marshall's/Winners had Laniege in the winter but I haven't seen them on the shelves in along time. 🩵 which in the long run is probably better for my wallet. 🤗

I find them simple, not to fancy and the ingredients don't agitate my cheeks. (Not as healing as Skinfix or your Tower28, but if my skin isn't acting up that's when I'd use them)

@CynthieLu Wow great job!!!

10,744 Replies
testing