cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@itsfi  Oh thanks for the suggestion’. I have them in our area so I will give them a check!

@Cissy63  Interesting about the Tula! It makes me break out and get a rash! Weird Amika is no longer caring the fadeblock. It was my fav. Maybe reformulating!

@ather  I was disappointed in Tula.  This year it just wasn’t for me 😟.  And Fadeblock is going to be missed 😩.  Maybe a reformation?  That would be nice!

@Cissy63  I hope it’s a reformulating!  I don’t know much about amika tho. 

@Cissy63 such great work! Sorry about the Fadeblock. 

@Samtian  Thanks 😊.  Perhaps another company will come up with something similar 😔

Great job!! @Cissy63 

@lmaster  Thank you 😀

Shoot, @Cissy63, you made it through a LOT 🙂

@CookieGirl1  Thanks!

July Empties ❤️IMG_2955.jpeg

⬆️ All loves and would definitely repurchase.

IMG_2956.jpeg

⬆️ All are likes but will probably not repurchase.

IMG_2957.jpeg

⬆️ Destashes. I liked the WA foundation but the shade was a little off. I like the formula of the Merit brow but it’s too dark for me. The WA mascara was pretty meh.

@faeriegirl, Great empties. Is there a shower oil you prefer over the L’Occitane? 

I haven’t tried any others @itsfi . The shower oil was nice but I definitely prefer body wash.

@faeriegirl Woo great job!!

Wow, so many full sized items @faeriegirl!  I'm impressed.

@faeriegirl  Thanks for sharing your experience.  Tell me more about your experience with the Skinfix eczema cream.  How was it helpful?  Itch relief?  Rash relief? 

@Cissy63  I just used it for dry hands. It came in a holiday set so I didn’t seek it out for eczema or itching. It felt very nice and moisturizing.

Great job! Thanks for the details on the products 😁 @faeriegirl 

@faeriegirl Great empties! Sorry to hear the WA foundation and the Merit brow were not quite the right shades for you.

IMG_6770.jpeg

IMG_6769.jpeg

Another month, more empties. I like mostly everything here. The Missha masks are seriously underrated I love all the ones I have tried and have been using them for years. I probably won’t repurchase the strivectin toner once I finish the full size. 

Lots of great products @lnum. I think you went through more sheet masks than I did this month. 😊 Missha skincare is good all around. 

10,781 Replies
testing