cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

I've seen these in Winners in Canada as well @happyskincare !  I might have a few grocery bags worth to take in... 

@happyskincare Wow I actually had no idea, I haven't been inside a Sephora in person in a while (I prefer to do the vast majority of my shopping online). I really want to check if this is available at my local store because if so, that would be awesome.

October empties and declutter 35 (385/600)

IMG_20231005_194821744.jpg

IMG_20231031_115014607.jpg

Spoiler
The candles were all lovely, only the small nest candle was not a favorite

IMG_20231031_114329989.jpg

Spoiler
Love all the shower gel and scrub

IMG_20231031_114431283.jpg

Spoiler
Definitely favorites, I wish I could find the kenra deep detox at Ulta, that's where I received the sample but they don't seem to carry this specific product, but it's great!

IMG_20231031_114434047.jpg

Spoiler
This briogeo and Christophe hair mask are not ones I'd seek out

IMG_20231031_114529476.jpg

Spoiler
I actually really enjoyed the honest moisturizer. The other products were fine, just not extreme loves

IMG_20231031_114636579.jpg

Spoiler
I enjoyed all the masks and samples

IMG_20231031_114702754.jpg

Spoiler
Unfortunately I had to declutter the huda gloss, which I do love, but the scent on this one was terrible.
This atelier scent was a huge miss for me!! 😖

IMG_20231031_115105149.jpg

Spoiler
Floral street London poppy was nice, not a love

IMG_20231031_115108174.jpg

Spoiler
The Becca under eye primer was too dried out and I did have a backup, so it's going bye bye 

@lmaster, that's a good amount of empties, quite a few full sizes in there too. Nice job.

Thank you darlin! @itsfi 

@lmaster great empties!

Thank you so much @BluePaisley 😊

@lmaster Great empties for October. How do you use the Olaplex 6? I have been meaning to use mine.i recently picked up a Tree Hut scrub. It is good to know you enjoyed it. Great job on decluttering!!

Thank you lovely!! @Mellmars1185 I use it as leave in conditioner, omg it's the best leave in conditioner I've ever used!!

@lmaster @What scent was the Nest candle?

@SportyGirly125 it was the birthday gift candle, wild mint and eucalyptus 

@lmaster Oh thank you.  Good to know.

@lmaster I've been loving the TJ candles, love that you got to try so many scents!  RIP Becca primer, glad you had a backup!

The candle advent calendar is amazing!!! @missjeanie I wouldn't get to experience TJ if it wasn't for @SportyGirly125 she is so thoughtful to share the love with me 🥰

@lmaster Holy cannoli, that is such an amazing monthly empty pile. I am truly impressed. I swear after being spoiled by my other candles, I always feel like the nest candles are so teeny tiny. 😂 Also a huge fan of The Creme Shop masks but have not seen that one around my area locally, looks super interesting ❤️

Thank you darlin! @QueenMarceline hope you are doing well 🤗💓 I'm pretty sure I found a box of them at Marshalls a year or so ago

@lmaster Thanks so much ❤️ you as well. Feels good to be back 🙂

@lmaster  Great job! Look at all the candles! 

Thank you sweet beauty ♥️ @ather 

@lmaster great empties! Do you still have Scentbird? I just paused my membership, I was getting overwhelmed. I do like that they carry more niche and expensive scents that are usually at Saks but my choices seem hit or miss.

@makeitup305 I did actually cancel it about a month ago, I just have too many perfumes right now to take more chances on not liking it. Thank you doll 

10,745 Replies
testing