cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

You are so strong @makeitup305! I would have caved so quickly…

@JoSometimes a true pillar of self-control lol

Nice job!! @JoSometimes 

Thank you @lmaster!

Aaah LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask with Squalane 2.3 oz/ 70 mL is just so good. 💙

I have other night moisturizers atm but I would snap that one up again in a heart beat too. I'm so glad it's been good to you. @JoSometimes 

@CynthieLu I forgot to apply some one night during the holiday season and woke up the next day just crazy dry. I had to jump in the shower immediately to refresh my skin. It made a big difference. 

@JoSometimes Great empties! You have finished a lot of full size items. Great job at staying hydrated this winter!

Thank you @Mellmars1185! My skin has had some roughness here and there but overall it hasn’t been too bad. It’s been it worse shape before. 

December empties - 35

Destash - 1

20240103_154731.jpg

20240103_154550.jpg

20240103_154805.jpg

20240103_154905.jpg

2024 empties  = 307

2024 Destashes = 25

@Mellmars1185 Wow amazing job!!

@Samtian Thank you very much!

Fantastic job!! @Mellmars1185 

@lmaster Thank you! 😊

Wow, this is a fantastic set of empties @Mellmars1185! I know it was just one sample pack but what are your thoughts on the Kerastase shampoo and conditioner? 

@itsfi Thanks! I know the shampoo lathered well and I liked the scent. I can't remember the impact it had on my hair because I let it air dry when I used it. I have some more sample packs to get through. I will make some notes and report back when I use them 😊. Have you used the shampoo and conditioner? 

Thank you @Mellmars1185, whenever you get to them. I've tried several of the shampoo and condiitoners in the Kerastase line and have had full sizes of them in my rotation before. That particlar line I remember trying foil samples of a year or so ago but I don't have a recollection of whether or not it was a product I liked. I also think my hair was in a different state / condition than it is now so not sure the results would be the same. 

Nice! This is a good grouping of empties @Mellmars1185 

Any loves found in this empties round? 

@CynthieLu I really loved the SEPHORA COLLECTION Strengthening Shampoo with Biotin 10.14 oz / 300 mL and the Trader Joe's Chocolate Croissant Candle. (See my response to Cookiegirl below for details 😊)

That's impressive, @Mellmars1185!  Any new fun finds?

@CookieGirl1 Thank you! I am glad you asked because I didn't have time when I originally posted. The SEPHORA COLLECTION Strengthening Shampoo with Biotin 10.14 oz / 300 mL was really nice. It lathered really well, my hair always looked shiny and clean after using this. I got the shampoo half off but unfortunately, I do not see it on the Canadian site anymore. Also, the Chocolate Croissant candle from Trader Joe's (gifted by a friend), smelled like you could eat it. 

@Mellmars1185 thanks for the shampoo review!  Do you find that it's drying or is it decently hydrating?

10,745 Replies
testing