cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@lmaster @Yes agree. Their hair stuff isn’t that good. After the hair mask I told myself only body items from SDJ

@SportyGirly125 the deodorant too can be too sweet at times, some days I love it, some days, I don't 🙄

@lmaster I only used it a couple of times. I pick up the Kopari deodorant over it. 

@SportyGirly125 I've been on a native kick

@lmaster @SportyGirly125 I've been loving the Native brand for the last year-ish now.  I love the seasonal scents and have picked new ones each time.  Just tried the toothpaste in Candy Cane... it's a win.  I'm curious to see what other flavours they come out with.  Will it totally replace regular toothpaste?  Probably not, but I'm always up for a few new flavours to make things like deo and toothpaste more fun.

@missjeanie have you tried the oat milk latte???

@lmaster I picked it up... but am working on Candy Cane and Sugar Cookie first lol.  I crack up every time I put deodorant on these days.  I did really enjoy the Oat Milk scent.  I picked up the Earl Grey Tea one for my sister in law but wasn't super keen on that scent, somehow was off for me, but she loved it. 

Oh oh oh I just ordered a mini of the sugar cookie, it's not here yet @missjeanie 

I really like it @lmaster more so than Candy Cane.  Sugar Cookie is a sweeter and I think if you like Oat Milk you'll like Sugar Cookie!

@missjeanie oh oh oh I'm super excited to try it

@lmaster @I need to retry that brand

Oh my gosh @SportyGirly125 the oat milk latte version is absolutely amazing

@lmaster I think I had the rose and unscented travel size one. 

Great job!! 😁

Thank you!! @BluePaisley 

Latest empties. All were loves except the PC peptide booster. It was nice but didn’t wow me enough to repurchase.60585017-8CE0-4FA5-9E7F-9F77824F4940.jpeg

All of your empties are always such product goals, @faeriegirl!! 

Oh.... @faeriegirl I've wanted to try out both of those GR!  Something about all of their products draw up such fruity/summery smiles for me.  

@missjeanie  Their products smell so good!  The only thing I don’t like about the serum is the pump stops working.

@faeriegirl Very good job on getting full use out of those goodies, I see some of my loves in there. Specifically the Tatcha cream and the Bum Bum Cream.

Some great items in there! Good job on the empties!!

10,744 Replies
testing