cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@ather Thanks!  Going through my stash I realize how much I do have versus use so it'll be a challenge year this year lol

@missjeanie Holy guacamole! That is very highly impressed even though you didn't hit your goal.

@QueenMarceline  I was originally set on doing more sheet masking. I’ll get back on track with them this year to whittle the collection down a bit! Gonna aim for the 730 again this year!

@missjeanie This is my first year fully keeping track of empties/doing a project pan. Your goals and accomplishments this year are super inspiring (even if I don't hit my goals, I'm going to try to aim big).

@missjeanie @Wow! Look at all the makeup empties! Makeup is so hard to finish. Great job!

@BluePaisley Agreed, makeup takes so long. It’s a good reminder I do t need to buy so much at once lol! 

Fabulous progress, @missjeanie!! That vampire blood is too cute!! That kosas concealer is on my list, nice to hear it works well!!

@haleyvvvv  You really should give the Lisa’s a go! Such a nice finish and coverage. 

Excellent job!! @missjeanie great progress!!

October-Decber Empties 

5💖 Would buy immediately 

20220101_130959~3.jpg

4🤩 Really like, could repurchase, but likely there's something I like better or it's too $$ 

20220101_131943~2.jpg

3🌟 They're okay; wouldn't repurchase but wouldn't be mad if I got again 

20220101_132916(0)~2.jpg

2💫 Either worked but had a fatal flaw (green dots), was exceedingly meh (yellow dots) or didn't work but didn't hurt (red/magenta dots) 

20220101_134700~3.jpg

? Truly no idea what I feel about them 

20220101_135047~2.jpg

1🌠 No go 

20220101_134930~2.jpg

Quarterly/YTD Totals 

Full sized 32/85 

Deluxe/Travel size 47/150 

Foils 23/114 

Sheet Masks (includes DDG pads) 46/154 

Decluttered 0/23 

Total 148/526 

----------

My goals for next year are to hit 400 (I've a lot less foils) and to post updates monthly. 

@haleyvvvv  Great job. Glad to see tower 28 at the top. I’ve been using it so much lately my poor face hasn’t been responding well. 

Thank you, @ather!! It's definitely a skin saver!! I'm sorry to hear about your face, hope it's feeling better!!

@haleyvvvv  My face has been much better *knocks on wood* since I discontinued the cleanser I thought was causing the issue. I’ve started a new one and it’s been working well. 

I spy some of my favourite SDJ products up there @haleyvvvv .  I keep meaning to try out the Tower 28 spray too, glad to know it's a love.

That classic SDJ scent is mostly all I want in my body wash and lotions; it's a classic for a reason @missjeanie. But ooof they make a terrible scrub imo, lol.

Dang, @haleyvvvv, that's impressive!

Thank you, @CookieGirl1!! 

Good job!! @haleyvvvv 

Thank you, @lmaster!! 

@haleyvvvv You are very organized! I like how you categorized everything and kept track of your numbers!

Thank you, @Mellmars1185!! 

10,781 Replies
testing