cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@heartsmyface Awesome job 🙂 I love seeing a good empties pile. What do you think is your favorite product? 🙂

@QueenMarceline   Tough one cause this was a good month for emptying products I love.  The primer is a given, and I really love the Etude house serum foundation.  It will be repurchased on my next trip.  The History of whoo mask is also REALLY nice and warming and something I will seek out in the future. 

@heartsmyface Great empties! Is the Laudree Rose Balm the light pink packaging with the cream coloured flower? Great idea to repurpose it with a lip mask. Just some thoughts... It looks like it would make a beautiful broach?You could definitely rock that! Or maybe it would look nice in a vintage frame? 

@Mellmars1185  Oh neat idea!!! I think it must have been designed after a broach in the first place!  

January and February 

DD196E24-3DBA-45E5-8C31-8BE7AA041BB0.jpeg

2F33594E-1A89-434A-A990-8ADE4E5484BB.jpeg

@lnum I recently stumbled across the Ilia mascara and totally love it. it looks so natural and I found it so great my no makeup makeup days. glad to see its getting likes. 

@lnum  Great job!! I see lots of awesome products!

@lnum you did great with those FS products!! 🙌

@lmaster Thank you! It still seems like I’ve got so many products to get through and I’ve only got one face. 😅

@lnum Nice empties! What is the Tatcha product?

@Mellmars1185 Tatcha Silken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA+++ 2 oz/ 59 mL my favorite sunscreen for years now. 

@lnum That sunscreen is amazing. It was out of stock for a while and I panicked that it was discontinued. 

It has been on my to-try list, @QueenMarceline @lnum.

@eshoe I just used mine as a primer for a business event I attended yesterday. Amazing! 🙂 I honestly got lucky finding this, a good friend of mine who has worked at Sephora for what seems like forever scouted this baddie out a while ago. I was going on a Dominican Republic trip in July a few years back (yikes) and my already oily-in-the-summer-skin would have been doomed and she insisted I get this for my trip. I skipped any kind of heavy makeup for the most part for those couple of weeks but I discovered that this doubles as an amazing primer which is pretty amazing for a sunscreen. I have a lot of half-empty primers that I've dabbled in but I think once I run through those I'll be sticking to this as both my sunscreen and primer. 🙂

@QueenMarceline the fact that this works well as a primer appeals to me. Have you tried the Tatcha The Liquid Silk Canvas: Featherweight Protective Primer 1.0 oz / 30 mL? I am curious how similar it is to the SPF in terms of grip/consistency. 

@eshoe I've tried the "regular" silk canvas primer but not the liquid one yet although it's been in my loves list for a while so unfortunately I only have that to compare. I really enjoy the "traditional" primer they have but in all honesty if I had to pick... I'd choose the tatcha sunscreen any day of the week. Does their liquid silk primer have SPF in it? I was not aware that it did.

No, their liquid primer does not have spf, @QueenMarceline. I was just curious if the texture was the same as the SPF. I have used the Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer and prefer the liquid. I appreciate the recommendation!

@eshoe I really want to try the liquid version out 🙂 I told myself I'd get it when I finish the "solid" one but its taking me quite a while, haha.

Yes, that FS takes some serious dedication to completely pan, @QueenMarceline. Mine may have taken close to two years.

@eshoe Yeah I definitely believe that. Mine is about a year old and no dent at all lol!

@QueenMarceline l started using it on the tops of my hands occasionally. It felt nourishing and was pleasant this way!

10,615 Replies
testing