cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Don't know which thread I use so I'll be posting on both V2 and the Empties thread, just in case lol. These are the empties from April 2022 that I acquired. Hoping May is a much more fruitful month as I'm getting pretty low on certain products already, but hey we shall see.

Key:

❤️Red Heart= I've used this product for a long time now. It's one of my tried/trues, I'll continue to buy it.

💛Yellow/Orange Heart= I've used this product for a long time now, I like it enough to continue repurchasing.

💝Ribbon Wrapped Pink Heart= A relatively new product I've been trying but I'm liking it a lot so far.

🖤Black Heart: A loved but discontinued product. 

👩Shrugging Girl Emoji= I haven't used this product enough to formulate a strong opinion about it. (It's "okay")

👍Thumbs Up= I'm liking this this product. Nothing revolutionary, but I like it enough to try it again/maybe repurchase.

👎Thumbs Down= I'm not liking this product and I won't be repurchasing.

IMG_0249.jpgIMG_0250.jpgIMG_0252.jpg

@QueenMarceline I'm majorly jealous of the candles!!!

@CookieGirl1 I seriously love those... ❤️

@QueenMarceline  Great job trying so many new things!

@ather Thank you 🙂 

@QueenMarceline oh fabulous empties!

@lmaster Thank you 🙂 hoping for an even better May.

@QueenMarceline  Nice!  I love your heart markers:).  Cereal milkshake candles sound divine!  

@heartsmyface They are, I bought so many since they're only $1 from ALDI ❤️

April empties: 64 YTD: 246

IMG_20220502_112028888.jpg

IMG_20220502_112540425.jpg

 i enjoyed all these products ⬆️

IMG_20220502_113022821.jpg

 these candles smell amazing ⬆️

IMG_20220502_112810532.jpg

 the watermelon mask was not doing anything for me any longer, the others were a no go ⬆️

IMG_20220502_113025904.jpg

 these candles were a no go ⬆️

IMG_20220502_113320245.jpg

 this is a mixture of destash and empty mascara

@lmaster  Great job!!! 

@ather thank you!! ❤️❤️

@lmaster pineapple bubbles mask sounds interesting 🤣 I’m intrigued!

@lmaster  Lots of empties this round!!  Something about ‘pineapple bubbles’ attracts me.  I need to find that!  

@heartsmyface Just realized you said the same thing after I commented! Yes it does sound interesting  and @lmaster now I see it’s discontinued...

@BluePaisley I have been able to still find it on eBay so all hope is not completely gone 😟

@heartsmyface I think they discontinued that!! Go figure because once again it's a product I love!! I have found it on eBay though

Great job @lmaster !! so many empties 💪💪

Thank you so much!! @Skunk12puzzola 🤗

I didn't have a lot of Empties this month: 

The Banana Bundt Cake is an all time favorite of mine (I'm embarrassed to think about how many I have in my candle stash, lol) and I really enjoyed the Key Lime as well.The Banana Bundt Cake is an all time favorite of mine (I'm embarrassed to think about how many I have in my candle stash, lol) and I really enjoyed the Key Lime as well.

The only goodie out of these was the Collagen Mask; it fit well and felt nice.The only goodie out of these was the Collagen Mask; it fit well and felt nice.

The Tanologist drops are constantly in rotation for me; I only use them for my face but they give a nice, natural amount of color without giving me any skin irritation.  I also like the Briogeo conditioner decently well (more for the scent than anything!) and I do have another one that I'll start using one of these days.  The Purity cleanser is one of those products that I've developed a more recent appreciate for because it will actually remove makeup so I like to keep it in my shower for nights when I want a relaxing shower before bed and I'm too lazy to remove my makeup with a cleansing balm or oil beforehand; I can just hop in the shower and use the Purity to take care of makeup removal and still use another facial cleanser afterward if I'm feeling "extra".  Everything else was just "meh".The Tanologist drops are constantly in rotation for me; I only use them for my face but they give a nice, natural amount of color without giving me any skin irritation. I also like the Briogeo conditioner decently well (more for the scent than anything!) and I do have another one that I'll start using one of these days. The Purity cleanser is one of those products that I've developed a more recent appreciate for because it will actually remove makeup so I like to keep it in my shower for nights when I want a relaxing shower before bed and I'm too lazy to remove my makeup with a cleansing balm or oil beforehand; I can just hop in the shower and use the Purity to take care of makeup removal and still use another facial cleanser afterward if I'm feeling "extra". Everything else was just "meh".

@CookieGirl1  It looks like a fair amount to me!  And your photos are beautiful!  
Ha i know it’s embarrassing but how many have you got stashed?  😜. I’m not so candle scent loyal but maybe I just haven’t fine tuned my candle preferences yet. 

10,744 Replies
testing