cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

They have become fast favorites @Skunk12puzzola . Thanks for the warning about the original scent because I dislike coconut anything. I know that tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump and tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm have a coconut scent but I really like both products. 

@Loretta55 we don't have Tarte here, just in bigger cities where the sephora stores have more brands. I love coconut, actually!! the original one smells like coconut because there is coconut oil in the formula!! I like to use it over other lip products because alone, the tingle is too much. I'm experimenting with my lip balms lately. I layer a lot of them every night. Currently I'm loving the combo of the too faced one and the nuxe very rose one. Smells are very personal, which one is your favorite? I like gourmand scents, like vanilla, almond, coconut, lemon....berries....

Too bad that you can not get Tarte in Italy @Skunk12puzzola . I really like the Maracuja lip line. I just ordered 2 limited edition shades from Tarte direct. Hopefully you will be able to purchase some one day.

EDA86182-AE57-48CC-B3F8-3BB5C2543618.jpeg

5D1DE435-37E5-4DA2-8812-A28CC9AD4B7D.jpeg

99429DD6-D729-4BA8-AB60-9C2786C932B9.jpeg

8BA5C957-B9EA-4DBE-B3B1-130402345A43.jpegthese are my loves and items I repurchased:) 

09D65964-A8BD-471D-B093-1ADBC9A6D350.jpeg

@heartsmyface  Terrific job!!🥰

@heartsmyface  Impressive!

Impressive empties!! @heartsmyface 

@lmaster  Thanks.  Targeting specific products has been helping a lot with working through the stash.  

great collection of empties @heartsmyface . What's that SPF?

@makeitup305   Already answered but it’s Etude House.  They change up the packaging of their sunscreens all the time so it’s rare to buy it twice in the same packaging.  It will likely look different if you do a search;)  

thanks @heartsmyface ! I'm working through a Thank You Farmer and Heimish along with my Josie Maran but I always end up adding a sunscreen when buying from YesStyle or a similar site haha. How did you like it?

@makeitup305  Oh yes, I’ve been buying it for years! It’s a chemical sunscreen with no white cast.  Similar to the Biore Aqua in how it absorbs. 

I do that too though right now I have a very healthy supply so no new sunscreens for me for a few months to ensure I actually use what I have before it expires.  

thanks for the info @heartsmyface !

@heartsmyface sorry for my interference 😇

@Skunk12puzzola   Not at all an interference!  It’s much appreciated really!  Thank you! 

@makeitup305 are you talking about the one in the first pic? It says Etude House spf 50.

Credit: Adonis Jane websiteCredit: Adonis Jane website

thank you @Skunk12puzzola 

Great empties @heartsmyface !

@heartsmyface impressive lot of empties! Did you love any of the Leahlani? 

@eshoe  Oh I am brand hooked!!  I love EVERYTHING I’ve tried!  It’s awful!  And I hear you’re to blame! 

That Ambrosia is great on the cheeks, @heartsmyface. That’s the only part of my face that tends to be parched and my concealer/foundation/blush/ arghhhh the whole thing ends up patchy when I don’t use it. It’s always fun to find good stuff ☺️💗

10,615 Replies
testing