cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

excellent girl! @trishavt

excellent girl! @trishavt

Re: Empties - 2019

@trishavt @WinglessOne 

I don't think I ever finished a lipgloss or lipstick. I think I have commitment issues lol

I've finished balms and liners before and that's about it for lip products!

@trishavt  2 more glosses that are emptier than I’ve ever managed to make any gloss tube. 🙂 I’ve emptied many a lipstick bullet, but not a gloss. Nice job! 

Soo, my cousin pulled out her Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb container and I have no idea how she got all of this product out the container or what else she was trying to get out of there but I told her it was time to get a new one! LOL!

FBLipGloss.jpg

@ZakiyaBT She was committed to her gloss! I am impressed! 

Best,
Rebecca

@ZakiyaBT I'm really impressed. I got my Fenty Gloss Bomb over a year ago and am barely halfway through! 

Same!

@ZakiyaBT  Your cousins sounds like she’s discovered the secret to fully panning lip gloss! 😉

I agree! @trishavt 

wow!! that's impressive @ZakiyaBT

wow!! that's impressive @ZakiyaBT

@ZakiyaBT  That’s impressive! 😂 Now I’m going to try completely emptying one of my Gloss Bombs. I wonder how long it’ll take, since I don’t wear it as often as I think your cousin does. We’ll see! 

@WinglessOne @ZakiyaBT i have a gloss bomb in my pan project that i thought I was doing pretty well on till I saw this 😂 I would say in a year of semi-dedicated use, I’ve managed to get through 2/3? I have other FS I have yet to touch till I finish this one so maybe I’ll track how long it takes to finish more accurately next time around 

Exactly! I have probably finished one tube of lip gloss in my life. I was very impressed.

Finally I can toss my trash!

My monthly foils.  Just used the foot mask a couple of days ago and no peeling yet--still waiting on that one.My monthly foils. Just used the foot mask a couple of days ago and no peeling yet--still waiting on that one.The EcoTools brush cleaner was a little "meh" for me and I thought that the Murad cleanser was altogether pathetic.  It wouldn't be a montly Empties from me without a B&BW candle and this one in Blueberry Sugar (limited edition, sadly) is one of my all time favorites!  I have a small stash of them that I dip into once in awhile, sparingly.  I love the Philosophy apricot hand cream and I like the Living Proof Triple Detox Shampoo pretty well, enough that I have another one that I'm working on now.  Finally, I really like the Redken hairspray mini so I went ahead and just bought the full size.The EcoTools brush cleaner was a little "meh" for me and I thought that the Murad cleanser was altogether pathetic. It wouldn't be a montly Empties from me without a B&BW candle and this one in Blueberry Sugar (limited edition, sadly) is one of my all time favorites! I have a small stash of them that I dip into once in awhile, sparingly. I love the Philosophy apricot hand cream and I like the Living Proof Triple Detox Shampoo pretty well, enough that I have another one that I'm working on now. Finally, I really like the Redken hairspray mini so I went ahead and just bought the full size.Loved all of these!  I was a little sad to finish off my YTTP moisturizer but I've replaced in with another favorite from Belif so I'm not going to miss this one too much.  It killed me to finally finish off my Marc Jacobs Highliner in Luna(Tic) because it's a shade that I wear all the time but it's so expensive that I probably won't repurchase it right away and I'll wait for a good sale.  All of the other little things were great as well and I'd repurchase any or all of them.Loved all of these! I was a little sad to finish off my YTTP moisturizer but I've replaced in with another favorite from Belif so I'm not going to miss this one too much. It killed me to finally finish off my Marc Jacobs Highliner in Luna(Tic) because it's a shade that I wear all the time but it's so expensive that I probably won't repurchase it right away and I'll wait for a good sale. All of the other little things were great as well and I'd repurchase any or all of them.

@CookieGirl1 I am a diehard fan of the blueberry sugar candle. They re-launch it from time to time. I have 3 unopened from that collection (same package) and one from the old package (that was lovely with a marble like stone top).

They tend to release them around the holidays, so let's keep our fingers crossed!

@CookieGirl1 that candle looks nice great empties

@CookieGirl1 that candle looks nice great empties

Hi @CookieGirl1 ,

This is a great set of empties. I love Marc Jacobs Hiliners too! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT They're so good!  I definitely have a few favorite shades.

That is a nice set of empties @CookieGirl1!! I am currently using the mini of the Elemis Rose Cleansing Balm, and I am not liking it that much. The rose scent is much too intense for me, and I like the scent of rose. 

I didn't really mind the scent, @sephoraaddict918, but I wasn't the absolute biggest fan of the consistency.

HA! That's funny @CookieGirl1. It was the complete opposite for me. I didn't mind the consistency, but the scent gave me a headache.

4,819 Replies