cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thank you darlin! @Cissy63 😊

@lmaster  Great job!! What scent is the hand soap you like? 

Thank you! This is a clearer pic from the net** @ather 

Screenshot_20230803-083316.png

@lmaster I remember smelling that one and liking it.  

It's a great scent! @CookieGirl1 

@lmaster  Oh yum!

@lmaster Ooh good job on getting rid of a brush! And everything else! I need to find that hand soap. 

@Samtian thank you!! It was cherry and delicious!!

@lmaster Awesome Empties!

Thank you so much 😊 @Mellmars1185 

IMG_3793.jpeg

A bunch of empties to wrap up July and start August. Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL and Soon Jung Cica Balm were repurchases and were already repurchased again, so definitely still on the loves list.

Also on the loves list is Softymo Pikachu oil cleanser. It worked really well to break down makeup and greasiness. If you’re not into Pokémon, they do have a regular edition but still the same product in the bottle. I have something else in line to try but I plan on refilling the bottle with it because Pikachu!

Another love is COSRX The Retinol 0.1 serum. Retinol can be tricky to incorporate for the average person, even more so for people with sensitive skin. This one did a great job at helping to restore some of my damaged skin without being overly harsh. I would definitely repurchase this one. 

Rounding out the loves list is Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Skin Barrier Redness Recovery Moisturizer 1.86 oz / 55 ml. This did a great job of providing moisture while also keeping my skin calm. It works fine on its own for minor itchiness. Combined with the spray, it does a great job at keeping my skin calm all day. 

The Sally Hansen cuticle oil is one I’m actually using now. I transferred it into a different bottle because I like using the dropper instead of the brush but the dropper wouldn’t screw onto the SH one. What I did empty was Revlon’s cuticle oil. It was meh. I would only repurchase if I were in a pinch and it was the only thing on the shelf.

I have been using my kids Cetaphil lotion, so it’s here too. This one’s on subscription and I have plenty of overstock. It has oatmeal and no fragrance or colour, so it’s a good choice for anyone with sensitive skin.  

You made your way through quite a few full size skincare products - that's awesome @JoSometimes🙌 Etude (fka Etude House) really has some wonderful skincare products - their Soon Jung line is really impressive. Great for sensitive skin. 

Thank you @itsfi. Most of them are part of my regular routine. I happened to empty them around the same time. 

Etude has been amazing for my skin! Really glad I made that discovery. 

@JoSometimes  Wow, wonderful job!

Thank you @Cissy63! 😊

@JoSometimes  Great job! I ve been itching to try the Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Skin Barrier Redness Recovery Moisturizer 1.86 oz / 55 ml  and compare to my beloved Rhode BRC. Maybe I will pick it up soon! You just reminded me that I should spray my sos 🆘 on my rash I am dealing with. It’s always great to help with any skin issues!! i love that you’ve been using your kids cream! I do that all the time too!! 

@ather Oh no! I hope the rash goes away soon. And yes, I’ve been using my kids lotion. If it works, then why not? It also cuts down on packing all the skincare I have to pack whenever we travel. 

@JoSometimes Great job! I love Pokémon but not Pika haha. 

Thank you @Samtian! There is a Jigglypuff bottle if she’s more your speed.

IMG_3800.png

@JoSometimes Those are cute!

@Samtian I’ve only seen Pikachu and Jigglypuff on shelves. I haven’t run into the others anywhere yet. 

10,744 Replies
testing