cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@QueenMarceline Good way to think of it! Thank you!

@Samtian  great job with empties and destashes! It's always a shame when something goes bad, dries out, etc., but at that point there's no sense keeping it to just clutter up space that could be used for something new and better!

@caitbird Yep! Ha I'm trying to get away from so much space being used for things I'm hoarding. Gotta cut back!

Gotta love that Ami Cole! It's such a great product 🤩 @Samtian. Good work destashing this month!

@CynthieLu ah it really is!!! Thank you!

@Samtian you can't open the pmg??

@lmaster Nope lol. It's fine I have a mini of it as well.

@Samtian  that's good! I need to start using my pmg lippies again

The Ami Cole lip oil is so good @Samtian! You are doing a great job this year working through your stash. How's your mom liking the Patrick Ta palette?

@itsfi Thank you! I'm not sure if she has tried it yet.

IMG_5932.jpeg

Another batch of empties this month. 

Loves

Spoiler
Byoma Creamy Jelly Cleanser 
Repurchased already! It’s a great, gentle cleanser.

Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Skin Barrier Redness Recovery Moisturizer 1.86 oz / 55 ml 
This was a repurchase and I’ll be repurchasing again after my current moisturizer is finished. I did notice its redness relief this time around. It’s not quite as immediate as the spray or serum but it does eventually help skin settle down. They work really well together.

Dove 7-in-1 Miracle Mist
An amazing leave in conditioner that can also double was a weak hold styling product. My hair feels great after using this. It also detangles real well, so I sometimes use it in my girls’ hair too. Already repurchased. 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Under Eye Concealer
I’m sad to see this go. There’s only a handful of shades and it’s marked down to 50% off, so my guess is it’s being discontinued. 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable EyeBrow Pencil - Waterproof 
A repurchase. So many shades and so effective at its job. I’ve heard it’s comparable to pencils from Benefit.

Spoiler
Aveda scalp solutions overnight scalp renewal serum trial size
Pleasant and definitely helped in keeping my scalp hydrated. I have other things I’m using so I won’t be purchasing a full size. 

@JoSometimes Great empties! I am glad the T28 products work so well for you. I really need to give their skincare a try.

@Mellmars1185 Even if you don’t have sensitive skin, the spray is useful for irritation like bug bites or minor scratches or cuts. And the moisturizer is good for dry skin.

@JoSometimes Looks like you have a very solid bunch of empties there, all likes/loves! 🙂 Great work!

Thanks @QueenMarceline! There’s usually a bit of research before purchasing to avoid duds or anything that might irritate my skin. 

@JoSometimes  great job! Nice group of empties, it's great that there were so many loves among them!

Thank you @caitbird! I don’t usually buy things on a whim. I try to do a little research before trying something new. It helps keep me from picking up duds. 

@JoSometimes  that's a great approach! I feel like I have done too much impulse buying in the past, so I want to try to be more deliberate with my purchases in the future!

@caitbird Sensitive skin kinda forces me to take that approach. It automatically narrows down my options but also makes it tricky to try new things. 

Nice set of empties @JoSometimes. I'm going to have to remember that Byoma jelly cleanser when I'm in the store. 

@itsfi Yes! It’s a pretty good cleanser. 

10,778 Replies
testing