cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Samtian I'm not a fan of the original Black Opium but this one includes a jasmine note and jasmine normally works really well with my skin.

@CookieGirl1 Ooh I like Jasmine notes. 

@CookieGirl1 Lots of amazing empties! Great job on the perfume!

@BluePaisley thanks!  I get a lot of use out of this perfume during the colder months.

@CookieGirl1  The maracuja lip plump is sooooo good!!!  It’s so soft so I power through them as well!  And wow, you went through an entire perfume!!!  Congrats!! 

@heartsmyface I don't know how many of those Tarte lippies I've been through at this point but they're so easy to throw on so they're a great purse lip product.

Ahhhh, that Paris Cafe candles sounds like it would smell amazing @CookieGirl1. ️ Great job on working through so many products.

@itsfi I really like Paris Cafe!  It has a great throw, too.

@CookieGirl1  great job! I think "nice but not a standout" perfectly describes how I felt about that GR cleanser too. I don't think I've ever used the same shampoo and/or conditioner long enough for my hair to get tired of it, I am always switching things up to try something new! Maybe someday I will find a shampoo and conditioner that I like enough to stick with them for a while.

@caitbird I always have at least four or five each of different shampoos and conditioners in my shower at any one time, too; I can't use the very same one day after day 😅.

@CookieGirl1 Awesome empties! I just got myself the Illicit Green after eyeing it for ages and I am so happy I did! ❤️ Those candles from B&BW all look amazing, which one was your favorite out of the bunch?

@QueenMarceline the Peppermint Hot Chocolate is definitely my favorite.  I could easily burn that one (and I do!) all year long.

November

21 - Empties

8 - Destashes

20231201_121235.jpg

All great soaps. The body was is special to me. I picked it up at Target while in NYC for Sephoria

20231201_121323.jpg

The Moroccanoil Body Souffle Moisturizer 6.7 oz/ 250 mL  was such a treat.  I really enjoyed but have other body creams in my stash I need to use before I would consider repurchasing this.

The BondiBoost Miracle Hair Mask for Longer, Stronger Hair with Rosemary 8.45 oz/ 250 mL smelled amazing and left my hair feeling soft. I would always let my hair air dry after using and it would not get too frizzy like it normally would.

The Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scalp Scrub Home & Away Duo  was such a treat after cleaning my scalp after using hair oils. 

The Island Margarita candle from BBW smelled amazing. I would repurchase in the summer.

20231201_121402.jpg

All amazing but my favourite is the JVN Complete Pre-Wash Scalp & Hair Strengthening Treatment Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

20231201_121526.jpg

Foils

I like the DDG wipes

The Milk primer took too long for my liking to dry down but ok

20231201_121649.jpg

Destashes - All either dried out or formula was off after having for too long 

Excellent job!! @Mellmars1185 

@lmaster Thank you!!

@Mellmars1185  Great job! Do you find that Bondiboost helped with thinning hair?

@ather I received this is a sub box but I don't really have thinning hair. I just have thin hair. It did not weigh down my hair but I didn't notice more hair growth while I was using it.

@Mellmars1185 Such an amazing job!!

@Samtian Thank you 😊. It was satisfying to get rid of the eyeliners. I don't use eyeliner often. They were completely dry!! 

So many full sized products @Mellmars1185! Excellent job! Awww, a Target purchase emptied. 👍🏼 I’ll be interested to know your take on the Fable & Mane HoliRoots™ Pre-wash Hair Treatment Oil we received in the Sephoria bag and how it compares to the JVN pre wash hair oil. 

@itsfi Thank you! Tha Fable and Mane oil is a repurchase for me so I was really happy to see it in our swag bag. I find this one preforms just as well as the JVN with the major difference being the scent. I really enjoy the amber scent of the Fable and Mane. For some reason I cant tag it.

10,745 Replies
testing