cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@makeitup305  Aww that’s to bad. I know what you mean tho. 

@ather Awesome job using up what works for you. I feel like I am always on the hunt for skincare that works.

@Mellmars1185  I do too. And I end up with meh products and I always force myself to use them up. So now I want to just use what works! 

Amazing job! It’s always nice to see things improve, beautiful empties ❤️ @ather 

@peculiarzmakeup  Thanks! I guess that’s what happens when I’m trying too many different products at once! Last week and this week is a great reset for my skin since I’ve been off and not wearing makeup much! 

So glad to hear that ❤️ @ather  

I’m glad your skin is doing better @ather

@faeriegirl  Thank you!

I hope your skin is all calmed down now @ather I love when we know something is a safe option and a win for our skin. 👌 I Agree, tried and true is a good thing. 😀

@CynthieLu  It’s way better!!! I need to start eating healthier again! 

You're so right 💯 @ather Eating healthy really does help our skin out.  My skin let's me know when I've been not eating the best. 😅

@CynthieLu  Same or when I have had more coffee than water 😳 I’ve been good the past week since I’ve been off but I know once I go back to work next week I may need to be better. 

Oh same here. @ather I need to drink more water and consume less sugar usually when I start breaking out. I have a weakness for sweet. 🫣

Great job!! Nothing wrong with tried and true 🙌 @ather 

@lmaster  Thanks! I agree! It’s a good thing!

@CynthieLu So many full size!  I love Bioderma but I don't think I've tried this moisturiser.  I'll have keep an eye out.  I love when the brand comes on sale at Shoppers!

I enjoy Bioderma to @missjeanie. Especially on sale. 😉 I got a few products from thier lineup last summer on clearance when ( I think it was Rexall) was discontinuing selling the brand. 

Great job @CynthieLu ! You used up so many full sized products! I do the same- my SO gets my reject face washes and occasional hair stuff.

It's handy when accept and use them 😉 @makeitup305 

@CynthieLu Amazing job! Sorry the shampoo wasn't the greatest. At least it didn't get wasted.

10,745 Replies
testing