cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@GG84   Wow that’s bad if it’s husband repellent

🤣 I have imagery!  

Get it off I smell like garbage!!!   

21ACCB82-B063-4A75-96EB-52E150AAF969.gif

Lmao that’s pretty much exactly what it was like 😂

Oh great job!! @greeneyedgirl107 

@lmaster Thanks!  I feel like such a BIC big shot that I saved empties, took a pic and posted it!  I rarely post pics 🙂

October empties 51 YTD total 510

IMG_20211029_105312251.jpg

I loved all 3 of these candles

IMG_20211029_105346872.jpg

Surprisingly I was not thrilled with the scent of the chocolate lava,, will not repurchase 😔

IMG_20211101_095549454.jpg

Love this candle so so much!! And the mascaras are excellent

IMG_20211101_095823196.jpg

 love sheet masks!!

IMG_20211101_095902108.jpg

 these 4 were not as impressive as I remembered them being in the past

IMG_20211105_090807428.jpg

These are all loves, I would repurchase the apple body wash but Ulta doesn't have it at the moment 🙄 I wish the PT would consider a repackage on the body oil,,,I think the glass is beautiful, but I want to be able to open it to get the last drops out. Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace is a great fall favorite and Mugler Angel Nova Eau de Parfum I purchased a travel size already

IMG_20211105_090907611.jpg

 these were ok, more of a scent preference. The peppermint soap is decent, I'm not super fond of the SDJ cream it's good in small doses. The isle of paradise hyglo I feel is more of a body hydrator and not so much a sunless tanner, I didn't get dark enough tan with using this by itself. Maison Margiela ’REPLICA’ Flower Market Travel Spray 0.34oz/10mL Eau de Toilette Travel Spray is ok, not one I would buy though

Amazing work, @lmaster!! 

Thank you lovely!! 🥰 @haleyvvvv 

@lmaster I agree with you--I didn't like the Chocolate Lava candle either but I LOVE Hot Cocoa and Cream.  Great job on the Empties!

@CookieGirl1 so strange to not love a scent labeled chocolate lava cake 😂 thank you!!

@lmaster Wow great work!!

Thank you sweets!! @Samtian 

@lmaster nice progress! Sorry to hear the SDJ scent was a little too strong for your liking. I am planning to try that one next after I finish my jar of the original.

Isn’t it interesting when you go back and try a mask you once loved, only to find yourself wondering why? I’ve had that happen, too. Makes me wonder if it was just in my stash too long, or I was ‘over-exuberiantly’ masking in the past 😄

I would suggest not buying a FS like I did of the sdj. @eshoe it's ok can be overwhelming if used on your whole body like I was, even if I used it just on my legs it was too much 😔

@lmaster I tried a mini sample and loved the scent @lmaster - but I think I will buy a smaller size first now, in case it is overwhelming. Thanks for the tip!!!

@eshoe I mean there's so many new products coming out, I did regret buying the FS

October Empties 

F1AF1C56-8E41-410E-B090-F22B55639D95.jpeg

 Loves

0220FE56-C393-405A-8C62-114B075FDB39.jpeg

So many great empties, @jen81!! That nars primer is SO good!! 

Finally got around to taking pics of my October Empties

20211102_214513.jpg

Spoiler
The Amika Bust Your Brass shampoo is my easy, foolproof blonde shampoo and unlike most purple shampoos it DOESN'T dry out my hair.  Hated the Drybar purple shampoo samples; they were very drying and smelled awful.  The Verb dry shampoo has become a new fav for a mid-day hair refresh because it's not sticky, doesn't make my hair feel gritty, and smells great.

20211102_214630.jpg

Spoiler
This was my third Tower 28 bronzer but I tried a lighter shade when they expanded their shade range earlier in the summer and the undertone never worked out well for me so I always had to pair it with another bronzer to make it work.  Love the CT setting spray and I'm already working on another.

20211102_214815.jpg

Spoiler
I had a couple of mini Supergoop Unseen sunscreens to finish off and it was my summer staple sunscreen.  The Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin mask was the other standout from this bunch--I was almost a little sad to finish it because it works really well for my skin AND it smells like pumpkin pie :).

20211102_214958.jpg

Spoiler
I had a handful of minis that had been in my collection for WAY too long so I wanted to finally use them.  Nothing really amazing although I did really like the Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl perfume as well as the Jo Malone Red Hibiscus cologne.

Omg finishing a cream bronzer!! Great job on the empties, @CookieGirl1!! 

@CookieGirl1 Wow!! Great work!!! I don't know if I'll ever even dent my bronzer lol. 

@Samtian the Tower 28 Beauty Bronzino Illuminating Cream Bronzer really isn't too difficult to pan; I did one last summer and I'm about halfway through another one now 😂.  Really, though, I only have a few bronzers that I switch between which definitely helps. 

10,778 Replies
testing