cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@QueenMarceline the scent isn't very strong; it's a nice, subtly pleasant cherry scent 🙂

@CookieGirl1 I'll have to pick that up next time there's a sale (since I'm so stocked up on my original). Also oddly enough, the  original Cloud perfume by Ariana is super long-lasting on me.

@QueenMarceline the very cherry balm is the best ever!!!

@lmaster My nickname is "cherry" so I'm kind of a sucker for cherry-flavored/scented things. I'll have to check this out soon

@CookieGirl1 Thanks for all of the feedback! The Farmacy balm looks amazing! I am also a liver of 3 wick candles. Happy New Year!!

Taking pics of empties may be on my NYE dance card, too! In between some sparkling rose, snuggles with the fur babies on the couch in front of the fire, and general puttering around!

Great empties, now I’m curious about the Arches and Halos brow pen. I actually like the HUDA BEAUTY #BombBrows Microshade Brow Pencil #quite a bit, sorry that one wasn’t for you! @CookieGirl1 

@sister13 I love that brow pen!  It's a brush tip and there's at least a decent shade range.  As far as the pencil--it's fine and I actually have one more that I'm using because I got it during Huda's sale but I go through it so quickly that it isn't necessarily "worth it" for me.

I see, that makes sense. I think I like the blonde color range seems to match me nicely without being too dark, too warm or too red. I like the stiffness of the brush for som3 reason! @CookieGirl1 

Okay, I have some empties to post now! 

7C54DEC1-0E97-4522-90B5-C80A65D8D908.jpeg

top row is loves. Bottom row we’re ok but I’ve had better products!

Great job!! @ather 

@lmaster  Thanks sweetie 😊

Love the KéRASTASE Nutrive line!! Nice empties, @ather!! 

@ather That Lala DE Cream has been a winter must-have for me.

@QueenMarceline  me too. I wish I could just buy the mini size tho. Since I only use it in the winter. 

Some recent empties from this week/last. (I'm really bad at saving/photographing my empties but I'll try harder in 2022 😊)

6BA649D4-1BFC-49F0-A986-9BED5F9ACB42.jpeg

This is at the very least my 5th bottle of OLEHENRIKSEN Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner 6.5 oz/ 193 mL and it’s great for keeping acne prone skin at bay. Love this as a spot treatment or a toner.

159E05F5-83A4-4738-9010-5034B018BB19.jpeg

One of my many minis of the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL I still have a few minis but I’m so glad I also have full sizes of this. Kept this one by my bedside in the case my skin was feeling like it needed the extra pick me up. 

B5F14C56-44F4-4523-BEC8-05ECF717BC3B.jpeg

This took such a long time to go through. It’s a cream style deodorant from Lume, so great for the gym and on the go. Plus I love the smell of this particular one quite a bit, wish Sephora sold this stuff.

@QueenMarceline  sounds like you have been using great products! 

@ather I actually used up some travel-sized empties and some last minute things I missed so I'll have to add those. (I took the empty photos before leaving for the holidays, I've just been slow to post)

@QueenMarceline  I do the same thing. I pulled a cleanser out that I’ve been trying to just use up but I Figured out that it’s the culprit for the strange rash I keep getting. Stopped using it for 2 days and my rash is better. I’ll either just toss it or see if my husband will use it. But I should have definitely added it to my pic. I have a hard time getting a few minutes alone during the holidays with my toddler following me everywhere lol

@ather Oh no, sorry it didn't work out for you I hate when that happens. That's the "ugly" side of trying out beauty products: the fails. Recently had a huge fail with a sample that I tried out... horrible times. So bad that I honestly won't be passing it along to anyone (which almost hurts me more because it's such a huge waste of both product and beauty insider points I wasted lol) out of actual fear that it would cause the same reaction on them. Although, this would be a great gift to give to your enemy 😁😂

@QueenMarceline  Aww that’s sweet of you to save your friends on products that are bad. I have very sensitive skin so it’s not uncommon for me to have an issue. My good friend has less sensitive skin so I pass along lots of stuff I get in foils or DS and she enjoys it. I also have given some to my mom too. I had a foundation I bought and used 2 times but made my eyes water sooo bad. My mom took it off my hands. 

@ather Most of my things get passed along I actually am decluttering right now but there's certain things that are either way too old or bad enough to not pass along.😁It's rare, but it happens.

10,744 Replies
testing