cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CarolBT Yep! Declutter is another word used as well. 

A bit of a belated post, I started a new job and it's been hectic with my new schedule so I neglected my empties bin. These are actually my empties from MARCH (not April) but I'll be posting my April empties in the next upcoming week or so once the month is over 🙂

Unfortunately no ratings this month but i pretty much like/love everything on here other than the Herbivore Coco Rose scrub (don't hate it, but it's just okay).

IMG-0092.jpgIMG-0093.jpgIMG-0096.jpgIMG-0098.jpg

Great job with the Empties, @QueenMarceline, and congrats on the new job!  What are you doing now (if it's OK for me to ask)?

@CookieGirl1 Thanks so much! 🙂 I'm still within the business field but with a much larger company and more on the marketing side of things. (Event Marketing to be exact) It's been super fun so far.

Good for you Marcy 💖💕 @QueenMarceline 

@Skunk12puzzola Thank you so much Veronica ❤️ 🙂

@QueenMarceline Congrats on the new job and the empties! That candle looks huge!

@Samtian It's actually not that big it's just compared to some smaller items haha! I'd say it's large-ish. I loved the packaging.

@QueenMarceline, look at all those full sizes you went though. Great job! 👍🏼

@itsfi Thanks so much 🙂 not a bad month at all.

Winter apple toddy sounds delicious 🤤 @QueenMarceline 

@lmaster It's a great candle. Unfortunately, I don't think it's in stock anymore. I actually got it on clearance for like $5-8 range, which is a steal for a large-ish candle.

April Empties 🌷07A62517-46B3-4250-85FA-C237E86A6888.jpeg

All loves and repurchases❤️❤️❤️

6B7B35BF-4FBF-40E5-80E4-45C7AC15A63A.jpeg

Just ok, probably wouldn’t repurchase.

Those are some marvelous beauties in your loved skincare empties @faeriegirl! ♥️

@faeriegirl great job!! Not everything can be loves for life 

@faeriegirl  I agree with you I like the ilia original but the new one I wasn’t a fan of as much. 

@BluePaisley, lots of goodies in your empties bin! ♥️ The DE and Dr Jart moisturizers are fabulous.

Great empties! @BluePaisley 

Empties 

A978044D-126B-4010-A4BE-F1AFA7C24A0A.jpeg

⬆️Verso, Paulas Choice, Amika are favorites in above picture. No to the PTR vitamin C. Saie is just okay.

Loves- all in the picture below ⬇️

C60C8BBC-0213-48E1-9DEB-817B4B138568.jpeg

24665830-5C7A-46DA-A291-D8F56B9294E2.jpeg

What a fabulous group of empties @jen81! I spy a few faves, like the EH SPF and PC cleanser. ♥️ About the PC exfoliating treatment / peel, do you experience any tingling with it? If so, would you say it’s mild?

10,744 Replies
testing