cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@faeriegirl excellent job!!

My empties for May. I have one that’s so close but I don’t think I will use it before the end of the month so here’s my pile. Top is loves bottoms are ok. I’m not replacing anything since I’m still over stocked on what I have. 

B1ACC8F1-60AF-4480-938D-2D68C043A5B2.jpeg

@ather Nice empties! I really liked the collegen serum

@Mellmars1185 @The lip one? 

@ather The blister pack on thr bottom row besdie the oribe. I had one with collegen serum. 

@ather Well wouldn't you know it! I put this on my face! Haha 😄🤣

@Mellmars1185  Lol omg. I wonder if there’s a face version tho!

@ather I didn't bother to read the instructions on the full size lol. My May empties are quite funny because there was another product I put on my face which i found out after the fact was not for the face.

@Mellmars1185  Oh no lol. That’s funny. I’ll have to check out your May empties!

@ather I will probably post April, May and June together 😉

@Mellmars1185  Lol ok! 

I felt the same way about that Oribe Shampoo and Conditioner, @ather. The Tatcha Peony is fantastic, though!

@eshoe  I feel like our hair must be so similar. I have another sample of that set I might give it away to a friend.  

@ather  I can tell immediately if a shampoo or conditioner is going to work, I bet you are the same way!

@eshoe  Pretty much as soon as it’s in my hair!!  Have you tried the DE ones?

@ather I have, when they were first released so it’s been awhile. I really liked the shampoo right after applying, but could tell when I washed it out that it wasn’t what my hair needed. The conditioner wasn’t for me, either 🤷🏻‍♀️ Do they work for you?

@eshoe  Oh darn. I haven’t tried I have the mini size from a set that I’m planning to open next

@ather  I’m so curious about that Trader Joes eye cream cause you’re the second person who’s mentioned it in the last couple weeks.  

@heartsmyface  I really loved it. I noticed a huge difference in the hydration and lines looked plump so I recommend it totally. My only downfall was the scent. To me it’s like stinky feet. I wonder who was the other person to mention it and if they noticed the scent. 

Good job!! @ather 

10,615 Replies
testing