cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Thanks >.< @ShortErica . I also love the Panda packaging. 

@Weetart Great job! The mayo hair masks looks so interesting!

Best,
Rebecca 

My hair loves the Haeyo Mayo @RebeccaBT ! It's a Tonymoly product.

RE: Empties - 2019

Here are my July Empties! Onwards to August. I’m actually really excited I actually finished up a full size fragrance mist from B&BW for once. I’ve had it for a long time and decided to use it as my sole fragrance for the month.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Love the pictures of your empties @cindyvonlovely ! Still have yet to try JS anything. Good to know two lippies made it to your favs. 

Love your empties layout @cindyvonlovely! 😍 Your hair loves are fabulous!! ♥️

@cindyvonlovely I love the TONYMOLY mask! One of my favs 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

July 2019 Empties

Empties-2019.07.PNG

Feeling kinda awesome about the samples - well, the foils. I've got to work on some of my deluxe sample products.

DevaCurl WAVE MAKER™ Touchable Texture Whip

Spoiler

DevaCurl SUPERCREAM™ Coconut Curl Styler 5.1 oz/ 151 mL

Spoiler

CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly 4.2 oz/ 125 mL

Spoiler

Adidas perfume

Spoiler

Can't zoom in enough to get a name but body lotion from a hotel

Spoiler

Olay daily facials

Spoiler

Olay eye gel

Spoiler

Olay whips

Spoiler

Aquatowel and makeup removers

Spoiler

LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream

Spoiler

JM Solution Cleanser

Spoiler

@ShortErica Love seeing your thoughts! Great job using up some foils 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT!

@ShortErica glad to hear you got some use out of them!

I'm glad I asked what they were @lmaster. At first I had no idea but now it makes sense. Thanks again!

@ShortErica  😘🤗

I made it through a *few* larger products this month which felt good.  There were only a couple of things that were truly duds for me and the rest were either so-so or definite "loves":

I enjoyed both of the sunless tanners but I don't use either of them for my base tan; they're both products that I used more as "tan extenders" because each has more moisturizing properties and since both give fairly gradual results I liked them best when I used them to keep my faux tan looking fresh.  *I don't think that the St. Tropez Watermelon one smelled super watermelon-y but it didn't have the typical self-tan smell either.  The Banana Bundt Cake candle is a fav (and I majorly stocked up on them during the recent Bath & Body Works sale) and I love both the Batiste Volumizing dry shampoo and the UD All-Nighter.  The nail polish remover was average and I totally forgot that I even had the acne cleansing pads until I dug them out of a cupboard and used up the last couple that were in the container.I enjoyed both of the sunless tanners but I don't use either of them for my base tan; they're both products that I used more as "tan extenders" because each has more moisturizing properties and since both give fairly gradual results I liked them best when I used them to keep my faux tan looking fresh. *I don't think that the St. Tropez Watermelon one smelled super watermelon-y but it didn't have the typical self-tan smell either. The Banana Bundt Cake candle is a fav (and I majorly stocked up on them during the recent Bath & Body Works sale) and I love both the Batiste Volumizing dry shampoo and the UD All-Nighter. The nail polish remover was average and I totally forgot that I even had the acne cleansing pads until I dug them out of a cupboard and used up the last couple that were in the container.Loved them ALL with the exception of the Kiehls Nightly Refining Micro Peel which didn't seem to do anything for me (and don't be fooled by its small size because it lasted a long time) and it felt really sticky on my skin.  Everything else was great!Loved them ALL with the exception of the Kiehls Nightly Refining Micro Peel which didn't seem to do anything for me (and don't be fooled by its small size because it lasted a long time) and it felt really sticky on my skin. Everything else was great!Nothing special here.  Just my attempt at using up a few foils/samples.Nothing special here. Just my attempt at using up a few foils/samples.

@CookieGirl1 Great job! 

Best,

Rebecca

03CFC19A-7EEF-4E80-B297-AD7646C74463.jpeg

DecluttersDeclutters

MasksMasks

Spectacular empties @heartsmyface! 🤩 The packaging on that bear sunblock is just too cute! ♥️🐻 

@heartsmyface I'd buy the teddy bear-shaped gel just for the packaging alone--too cute!

@CookieGirl1 It’s such a good sunscreen!!!  I’ve already repurchased it and even at the import premium.  It’s normally $6 in Japan and I went and paid $22 for it I liked it so much.  

Loves- Have most of these repurchased or deluxe samples to use up first. Won’t purchase the lancome right now because have quite a few other samples to work through. Have the Mac fix+ in another scent to use first.Loves- Have most of these repurchased or deluxe samples to use up first. Won’t purchase the lancome right now because have quite a few other samples to work through. Have the Mac fix+ in another scent to use first.

5C27A03A-E2AC-4180-BF9F-83E27FD6DCE7.jpeg

Okay/destash- too faced bronzers were ok but too dark for me. The ordinary was too siliconey for me. Dior was super old so tossed it.Okay/destash- too faced bronzers were ok but too dark for me. The ordinary was too siliconey for me. Dior was super old so tossed it.

Oh that L’occitane almond oil shower oil is divine! 😍 Great empties @jen81!

4,944 Replies