cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Thank you, @lmaster .

Hi @CookieGirl1 ,

Fresh Balsam is one of my favorite all time scents! I just bought 3 more back ups! I am determined for my room to smell like Christmas all year long! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I love the scent too, @JaneanBT .  I always buy a couple of extra during the SAS for the next year so that when December rolls around again I'm ready to go :).

Hi @CookieGirl1 ,

Great empties! I also finished lots of candles in December! Time to bring on the spring scents 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

I'm with you, @RebeccaBT!  I'm eyeing some of the more fruity/floral candles that I stocked up on last summer and wondering when I'm going to start pulling some of them out.

RE: Empties - 2019

December empties. Loved everything except the Lancôme moisturizer, which was just okay. Already repurchased the Clarisonic head, KVD foundation, Shea moisture hair mask, and a different LUSH lip scrub.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Awesome job @samkeaysxo 

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Nice empties @samkeaysxo. B&BW Vanilla Bean Noel is such a comfy, cozy scent - love it.

The last of my empties for the year.

12.2019 empties - masks.jpg

Spoiler

I've been daily sheet masking with a mask pack so my sheet mask empties are slim for this month. Standouts of the bunch are the
* Maskingdom Taiwanese Aboriginal Caviar & Taro Facial Mask (1st row, 2nd mask);
* Rose by Dr. Dream Dream Age Radiance Facial Mask (2nd row, 2nd mask);
* Megrhythm Gentle Steam Eye Masks - these are amazing! (2nd row, 4th mask); and
* WAN Botanical Green Mask - Collagen Boost (bottom right).

The Wander eye gels were just 'meh'; the Whamisa hydrogel mask was a slippery little sucker - would have definitely benefited from a mask holder. Everything else was nice.

12.2019 empties - all.jpg

Spoiler

I would be fine using any one of these products again, but I wouldn't necessarily repurchase all of them. The items least likely to be repurchased would be the Botanic Farms Cleansing Sherbet, the Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots, and the Clinique Workout 24-Hour Mascara - not because they're bad products, but there are just better ones out there. As for the mascara, I didn't work out in it nor did I leave it on for 24 hours so I can't speak to those
claims.

Products that will be repurchased at some point are
* Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Moisturizer - I use this more like an emulsion or serum and layer it under my moisturizer; 
* Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel Mask - my favorite of all the peeling gels I've tried; shout out to @SAlyFitz for introducing this product to me;
* The Body Shop Almond Milk Body Yogurt;
* BITE Beauty The Multistick - Brioche;
* belif The Moisturizing Bomb; and
* Dior Addict Lip Glow.

Great job again @itsfi I'm going to have to do that daily sheet masking with my bombee papa recipe masks,,, they all expire in May and I have a ton!! 🤦

Oh goodness, I know what's it's like to have sheet masks you absolutely need to get through before they expire @lmaster! If daily sheet masking starts feeling a bit stale or mundane or if you feel like having more variety in your masking routines, try doing 2 or 3 days with the Papa Recipe mask and then use a different mask on day 3 or 4 and then 2 or 3 more days of Papa Recipe, etc. I'll be interested to know your thoughts on daily masking. How long are you planning on doing it?

@itsfi well..I have about 30 of these papa recipe masks, I used one least night, I think I will be able to do 5 days in a row with one specific kind, I'll probably start end of January 

Empties - 2019

a Lot of loves especially the trader Joe's coconut body butter!! @SportyGirly125 gifted this beauty to me, they need to sell this stuff online!! 3 destashes the clay masks were ok, I'm not a huge fan of the laneige.

Nice work on getting through products @lmaster! Trader Joe’s coconut body butter is a fave of mine as well! 🥥💗

@itsfi thank you dear!! It smells divine 😊

@lmaster Already making notes of things I need to gather for you to try or replenish 

@SportyGirly125 awwww you are so thoughtful to say that!! This is truly an amazing product!! I'd buy this over the Sol de Janeiro anyday!! 

Taking these in to Kiehls for the recycling program! IMG_7898.jpg

Hi @averylayne,

Great empties! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT thanks! 😃

Great empties! The Kiehl's Since 1851 Crème de Corps 8.4 oz/ 250 ml is one of my favorite moisturizers. I've been using it for years. I also really like the Kiehl's Creme de Corps Cleansing Oil. It smells amazing. 

4,944 Replies