cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

March Empties ☘️☘️☘️
Loves🥰

9E30A918-8DA1-4BA9-8A2C-87FEB443E524.jpeg

3870B91E-1016-46D8-ABC6-1A6FFAA4FB80.jpeg

Likes/Okay

3D35B9C4-953A-4C1B-9F83-22453B3A534A.jpeg

So many empties, @jen81!! Yes, Oribe and Bioderma are so good!!

@jen81  I’ve been trying to get through all my DE DS lately too. I’ve come to terms that travel might not happen till December and I have time to acquire more by then. 🤣

@jen81, love Bioderma and TIL Oat Cleansing Balm - both are gentle and effective! ♥️♥️

Is that oribe dry shampoo?? I love using that on my boys in between hair washes @jen81 

@lmaster  Your boys let you use a dry shampoo on them!! I can barley wash my little mans hair 

@ather just wait, your boy is still little 😊 mine are finally getting into self care 🤣 they love to smell good and look like gentlemen and they are 6&7 

Yes @lmaster it is. It’s nice but pricey.

@jen81 and now today my daughter loves it 😳 looks like I'll be buying more uughhh 😂

@lmaster @My daughter is 7 and is already trying to claim some of my beauty stuff. She loves the briogeo moisturizing spray. 

The monthly roundup!

I LOVE the B&BW Banana Bundt Cake candles!I LOVE the B&BW Banana Bundt Cake candles!The one "declutter" is the Function of Beauty conditioner--neither this nor the corresponding shampoo have done my hair any favors.  I'm over it.The one "declutter" is the Function of Beauty conditioner--neither this nor the corresponding shampoo have done my hair any favors. I'm over it.The standouts were the CT setting spray, Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip balm, and the Sugar lip balm.  I'd buy (maybe I've already bought!) all again.The standouts were the CT setting spray, Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip balm, and the Sugar lip balm. I'd buy (maybe I've already bought!) all again.

@CookieGirl1, I’ve been happy with my sample of the Tarte lip balm. It means one more lip balm to add to the list, but I’ll learn to live with that. 😂 

@itsfi *sigh* I'm trying to narrow down my list of "want-to-try" lip balms but there are so many!  I have a few k-beauty ones on my Amazon Wishlist that I want to order at some point but I'm trying to actually go through a couple that I already have first, lol.  The Tarte balm WAS nice and I think I have one more still in my stash!

Ouuu that banana Bundt cake is one of my favourite candles!!! 

Candy Corn sanitizer @cookiegirl? I missed that one! Also, curious if you noticed any cooling with the Elemis. Mine made my skin feel similar to the OH Cold Plunge mask. It was refreshing but unexpected!

@eshoe yes, it WAS just slightly cooling.  I think that most Elemis products are overpriced but I'm always happy to have samples of them and I actually enjoyed this one :).

Nice job on the empties, @CookieGirl1!! I've been curious about the CT spray, glad to hear it was a standout!!

@CookieGirl1  great job decluttering!!

I'm literally hoarding the banana bundt candle right now 🤣 @CookieGirl1 candy corn sanitizer 😍😍

@lmaster I might have stocked up on the banana candle (I think I have 4 or 5 more in my candle stash!) and I wish that I'd gotten more of the Candy Corn sanitizer as well but my local store didn't get very many of them to begin with, I guess, and I was only able to snag one of them.  You can enjoy yours for me :).

September-December Empties 

Loves (would definitely repurchase/have already repurchased)

IMG_20210121_214124~2.jpg

Likes (could repurchase but maybe have something I like better or a lot in my stash) 

20210117_115120~2.jpg

Just okay (they're fine, I wouldn't repurchase but would use again) 

IMG_20210121_214035.jpg

Meh (either worked but there was something terrible (smell) or didn't work but didn't cause any terrible reactions) 

20210117_113416~2.jpg

Booooo 

20210117_112759~2.jpg

10,781 Replies
testing