cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@lmaster  Thanks so much! I'd love to see a pic of her wearing it. I know my lashes will never look like falsies, but anything to help plump them up a little would be awesome.

@PrettyPaint @itsfi talk about lash goals IMG_20200605_125320743.jpg

OMG those lashes!  I wish!  @lmaster 

@l8totheparty her lashes always look so good,, wish I had 10 minutes to dedicate just to mascara 🤣

@lmaster  Oh my goodness! They are glorious! Wow! 

She does curl her lashes before applying mascara, but that's the thrive and she loves it @PrettyPaint 😊♥️ 

@lmaster!!!!! Woah!!! 😍😍 100% agree - lash goals! 🥰 Heck, I’d be happy if mine looked half that good! Beautiful lashes for your already beautiful girl!! Her brows are goals too! 💕 @PrettyPaint 

@itsfi  Seriously! She could totally be a mascara model.

@itsfi awww she says thank you 🤗

@lmaster I love that B&BW candle scent.  Soooo good :).  What did you think of the Thrive mascara?  I've been wanting to try that one but I have a decent amount of mascara backups and I almost feel guilty even thinking about buying another one, lol.

I personally don't like the minis @CookieGirl1 now... My daughter loves it! Her lashes look like falsies when she wears it

Um is that a Pillsbury scented candle, @lmaster??? What scent did that have?

It was blueberry pie or blueberry @quspork it did smell delicious 

That sounds so fantastic, @lmaster!

@lnum this was the glamglow I had to immediately pitch, I was wrong it is pink not purple,,, the purple is the hair gel that's smells like straight bubble gum scent, I can't pitch it quite yet lolIMG_20200530_104135800.jpg

Hair gelHair gel

@lmaster Oh my gosh what even is that pink stuff!!!!!!!!!!!! Who was this marketed toward is a bigger question...

@lnum I actually obtained it in a skincare trading box last year I believe, so I didn't know it was pink like this 🤦 but seriously it's the worst product I've ever put on my face! 

Oh no, @lmaster, what was about it that made you dislike it? The product comes in silver originally, but also purple and pink and sometimes sparkles. It is a bit gimmicky, but the silver one definitely is the best out of all of them. The pink one is so goopy and needs so much more mixing than the other ones.

@haleyvvvv I didn't like the smell or the way it felt on my skin,, I do like the silver one. This one seemed way too thick, but I was not trying to mix it so that could of been the issue

Empty YTD total: 163 DeclutterDeclutter

Spoiler
These makeup products are old time to go.. The kopari lip scrub was not a hit and the buxom lippies are the most uncomfortable lip products I've ever used... bye!

LovesLoves

LikesLikes

Mehhhh no repurchased hereMehhhh no repurchased here

Bummer about the buxom @lmaster its my fav, i think Too Faced plumper is the most uncomfortable lippie I've felt to date. 🤔 

10,781 Replies
testing