cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Congrats on more than doubling your goals, @Samtian!! Nice empties!! 

@haleyvvvv  😄 thank you so much!!

@Samtian That's smashing goals!! 

@missjeanie Thank you!!

@Samtian  Ooooo I agree with the tatcha. I love and hate the powder version. 

@ather Yes!! 

@Samtian  I’ve seen people taking it into the shower with them but it didn’t work for me. I also need to be careful because I’ve had an active breakout and the little bits got inside the skin and made it worse. 

@ather Oh no! I took one of them in the shower with me and used the SEPHORA COLLECTION Vegan Makeup Remover and Cleansing Brush but it was just a little bit from the packet. 

@Samtian  oooo sounds like a great idea. I will definitely try it. 

@ather It definitely makes my face feel extra clean. 

Some unique bath bombs!! Great job at exceeding your goals!! @Samtian 

@lmaster Thank you! I love bath bombs lol. 

@Samtian 

it is awesome you beat your goal. You inspire me to set some New Year Resolutions!

@Mellmars1185 Thank you! I'd love to know what they are. 

@Samtian I want to set a goal for empties. I dont know what is reasonable though. I am so many in stock at home and i have a ton of samples! Maybe i will do a monthly goal of 10

@Mellmars1185 It's a good idea to start small and easy and make adjustments if you need to later on! I work on my panning and empties at the same time, they are basically the same thing haha. My pan project is 102 items out of 765+ so my empties goal of 100 will be about on target with that one. 

Here are a few empties I accumulated over the month. Most I would repurchase or are repurchases. I’m trying to add some samples into my daily routine and I’m glad to have discovered the Sol de Janeiro shower cream-gel. This stuff smelled incredible. I don’t notice any lingering fragrance after the shower but it turns a simple shower into a luxury experience. I’ll pick that up once there’s a sale during the Spring. The YTP cleanser cleansed my skin but I’m already happy with what I have. SKII was a repurchase but I have since moved on and really feel a difference in my skin with the Tatcha essence I purchased recently. The rest are staples I use daily with the exception of the BITE gloss in Dirty Chai. Although it smells fine I think it turned rancid. The taste definitely changed. It’s unfortunate because I really do enjoy this shade and formula. I only used about a third of it. 

3B233344-F67D-467C-B9C3-C07EA0B72021.jpeg

Totally agree with you @mishanyc about the SDJ shower gel.  It makes me smile, especially in the dead of the winter!

Thirding the love for the SDJ shower gel!! @missjeanie @mishanyc 

@mishanyc  Interesting about the bite. I had one went bad too that I threw out last week. 

Bummer about the lippie!! @mishanyc 

10,778 Replies
testing