cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Echoing @Mellmars1185, @ather - finishing even a few is more progress than finishing none! That SDJ is a generous tub, too - great work. 

@eshoe  Thanks lovely!! I feel like I haven’t been making any progress lately. 

I am sorry it seems that way, @ather.…but from the looks of it, you are doing a-ok👍🏼☺️

@ather Progress is good no matter what the number. Excellent empties!

@Mellmars1185  I agree!!

@ather It's still a good batch of Empties!  Besides, I always find that I'll have one or two months where I use up a LOT of stuff and then I'll have a month or two of practically nothing; it just goes back and forth that way.

@CookieGirl1  that’s good to know. I find I am always opening so many things I never run out. I need to just use things or destash. 

@ather, this is not sad at all. That SdJ jar packs a lot of product! Same with those DS. It ebbs and flows with empties, especially if you are sticking with basics or tried and true products in your routines. I imagine there’ll be a period where you’ll have an overflow of empties. 

@itsfi  Aww thanks for the confidence. I actually just finished a container I have been working on for such a long time. May be my only march empty! 

@ather, one empty is still an empty, right?! Just wait and see ather; there will be a post with several full sizes coming from you soon. I know it. And yes, when it happens, I might just say “told you so; told you so!!” 😂🤣😂

@itsfi  that’s so sweet of you to say. And yes once I have multiple full size you are welcome to say you told me so!!!

@ather you did great!! Some of those are big products too 🙌

@lmaster  Thanks!!! I had to declutter the mask since it broke me out in a rash. I thought I opened it in April but it must have just gone bad. 

I got a lot finished up in the last little while.   It’s tempting not to repurchase the YSL primer since I fell back in love with it while it was in my project pan.  I am a responsible human and I WILL use up a few more primers first;). 
The laudree rose balm packaging I’m going to repurpose somehow cause I can’t bear to lose that pretty design.  Maybe I’ll refill it with some Laneige lip mask.  

57466336-EABF-4506-9176-22F7DACC5A4B.jpeg

@heartmyface Great job!  especially on finishing up perfumes. I need to work on using mine up more. 

The Laudarée lip balm is beautiful, @heartsmyface. I think you mentioned they will be discontinuing their beauty products, so sad!  

@heartsmyface, wow! Good work! Laduree’s packaging is always exquisite! ♥️ Definitely worth keeping! Love the mister on the GR watermelon. 🍉 

@heartsmyface so proud of your progress!! That rose packaging is gorgeous!!

@heartsmyface  Great job!! The skll is one of my all time favs!! Good job not repurchasing it. I know what you mean by using up other products first. I’m also trying to do that!

@ather   It’s pretty good!!  I will repurchase it once I’m finished the missha and mimoto sake toners. They’re half the size so should go more quickly. 

Ha it’s hard cause I want to celebrate every time I lay my empties out by replacing something.  I have. A good system going with the skincare.  The makeup panning….not so much. 

@heartsmyface  That’s awesome. I find makeup harder to pan. Which is weird cause I wear it most days. I want to get into a skincare system that I just replace my empty one but I’m so bad at hoarding I don’t know if that will ever happen. 

10,615 Replies
testing