Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@itsfi So glad to hear that you liked all of your empties! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT! It was a good week for masks! 😃

Some panned staples:  

L'Occitane Almond Milk Veil - mm that sweet almond smell. This lotion is one of my favorites and isn't thick and absorbs easily. It also has some shimmer in it. Was moisturizing for my slightly dry skin on my body.  

FAB BarriAir Cream - fluffy, airy, light, refreshing moisturizer. Great for summer and for oily/combo skin. Dries quickly with no tacky feeling.  

Clinique Take The Day Off balm - loosens makeup very quickly, even waterproof! I warm it in my hands and massage then follow up with my cleanser.

Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid "Lotion" toner - I apply this on damp skin after cleansing and it makes my face feel plump and dewy. The Premium version in the gold bottle has extra hydration if you have drier skin!20190302_203740.jpg

@RNGesusPls Loved reading your thoughts on these products! The FIRST AID BEAUTY - Ultra Repair BarriAIR Creamsounds great! I will have to give it a try 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Hope you like it as much as I do!

@RNGesusPls Ahh there really is nothing like that l’occitane almond smell. Sooooo good 🤤

Indeed! I tried their almond body oil and it didn't smell as good as the lotion 😞

@RNGesusPls, nice empties! I love the Clinique TTDO Balm; you're spot on about the FAB BarrierCream and the Hada Labo.

I love the balm too because it's effective and so travel-friendly 🙂

@RNGesusPls have you ever tried the Hada Labo Super Plumping Gel? If so, I'm curious how it and the tone compare in terms of performance for plumping the skin. Thanks!

Sorry, I haven't tried their Skin Plumping Gel Cream! Both products do contain humectants (hyaluronic acid, butylene glycol, glycerin, urea (in the Premium, not regular toner)) that help retain moisture and plump the skin. The Premium Hyaluronic Acid "lotion" toner is much more hydrating than the regular toner though!  

great empties for sure! @RNGesusPls

great empties for sure! @RNGesusPls

Re: great empties for sure! @RNGesusPls

Thanks! I'll update with my reviews later 🙂

@RNGesusPls  Great empties I really like the Clinique. Had a deluxe sample of the FAB and thought it was really nice. I Ike the loccitane line but hadn’t heard of this specific one! The toner sounds like a necessity for winter. 

I love L'Occitane's lotions and fragrances! And yes, the toner is great for that extra hydration. I'll update with my reviews later 🙂

RE: Empties - 2019

Here are my Feb Empties, a couple days late. The ones I will absolutely repurchase are: Beauty Blender, Saturday Skin Quench Mask, the Milk Peel Mask (I think it’s Patchology). I do love the Belif The True Cream, always and forever, but I’ve decided to go a new direction with moisturizers. I will probably repurchase the Skyn Iceland Eye gels if I can’t find anything I like better in a multi-patch pack.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Hi @christyrc ,

I love Belif! It is so hydrating and feels so good on the skin! Great empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@christyrc Amazing empties! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

@christyrc, the belif moisturizing balm is a nice one in the winter. What new moisturizer(s) are you looking at?

RE: Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@itsfi I just bought a full size DE Protini, which I will start as soon as I finish my last 4 foil samples of Belif Aqua Bomb moisturizer. 🤞

Yes that Milk peel is awesome I need to buy more. @christyrc 

4,691 Replies