cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

I love how much you're still masking, @eshoe! Your skin must feel fabulous! 

@curlychiquita I have not been able to post as much but it is a rare night I miss it! It is my favorite part of the day☺️

@eshoe I just had a jaw-drop moment.  You're AMAZING.

Well it is six months, @CookieGirl1! Thank you, I just need to start posting every month again. If anything, for the camaraderie ☺️

@eshoestill, that's a good amount of stuff for six months!  Dang, you should be proud.

@CookieGirl1 more than anything, it feels good to clear up extra space. So I can move things from storage to my drawers to actually use 😆 

@eshoe  Wow!!!!!! I am speechless!! Your mask pictures are so pleasing. It’s like a puzzle you have to fit together! Which Ouai product is in the June picture? I have a bunch of those DS I may need to dig out! 

@ather funny you say that, I had a 1,000 piece puzzle made from my mask empties. 

Spoiler
3E8668D2-29D6-4831-8DE4-FADA2724273C.jpeg

I have assembled it a few times now. I am thinking of having another one made at the end of the year. It is fun to reminisce while putting the pieces together. Strange, I know 😂 But lots of good memories and gifted masks make for a very relaxing puzzle 🧩 

That is the OUAI Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g . It is probably my favorite body scrub. 

@eshoe  Oh yes I do remember this. Such a smart idea! I love it!! Oooo yes I do love the Ouai body scrub also!! 

Awesome job @eshoe !

Thank you, @faeriegirl! I think I am going to have to revert back to monthly empties. It is so much easier to remember details that way.

@eshoe super great job, wow!! 👍👍

Thank you, @Skunk12puzzola! I feel like my cabinets should be near empty by now, but that hasn’t happened. Still working on it, though 😙

May and June

298EBF64-C4EA-44E3-94B2-362B4773FF4A.jpeg

FF7E7EC3-0559-4FC5-B4A8-2010E3B245E0.jpeg

@lnum Great job!

@BluePaisley Thank you!

Lots of great empties there, @lnum

@lnum you made a good dent there!

@CookieGirl1 Yes! First time my empties container was overflowing and it was very satisfying haha. 😅

Great job @lnum 🎆

@Cissy63 Thank you!

10,778 Replies
testing