cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@sister13 Thank you!!

@Samtian those spongelles are excellent 

@lmaster They are! I don't like the scent of the one I'm currently using much but I can't wait to try others. 

@Samtian  Wow terrific job 😁

@Cissy63 Thank you!!

@Samtian nice job!

@CookieGirl1 Thank you!!

Great empties! @Samtian 

@Mellmars1185 Thank you!

Managed to finish off a few things in October:

Y'all, I've been sleeping on Pumpkin Peanut Brittle.  This is a new fav!Y'all, I've been sleeping on Pumpkin Peanut Brittle. This is a new fav!

Everything has already been repurchased except for the Moroccanoil Light Treatment and the Soap & Glory scrub (didn't like either of them).Everything has already been repurchased except for the Moroccanoil Light Treatment and the Soap & Glory scrub (didn't like either of them).

I LOVE how the Raspberries and Cream hand cream smells and Bioderma is just a staple; everything else was just "meh".I LOVE how the Raspberries and Cream hand cream smells and Bioderma is just a staple; everything else was just "meh".

The DDG, Huda lipliner, and the Supergoop were the only favs out of these.The DDG, Huda lipliner, and the Supergoop were the only favs out of these.

@CookieGirl1  I bet that pumpkin brittle smells amazing!

Wow @CookieGirl1 ! A few things you say!! 😅 Great job! 

Great empties! @CookieGirl1 

@sister13 thank you!

@CookieGirl1 chocolate espresso martini??? Where have I been??

@lmaster It was one of their limited edition ones--you know, there was a month (August, maybe?) where they dropped one "special" candle each week--and it was the only one that I thought I might like.  Trust me, you didn't miss out.  I totally expected to love it and it started out strong but about halfway through it's like the scent just fizzled out 🤔.

@CookieGirl1 well phooey!! 

@CookieGirl1 Wonderful empties. How was the Chocolate Espresso Martini candle? That sounds like a drink I was to try out ! 🍸

@Mellmars1185 you know, it smells amazing on cold but I wasn't impressed when it was actually burning, surprisingly.  It wasn't bad but it just was kind of lackluster.

@CookieGirl1 Ooh rasberries and cream sounds divine. 

@Samtian oh my gosh, it smells SO good!

10,778 Replies
testing