cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@sister13 thank you!

@CookieGirl1 chocolate espresso martini??? Where have I been??

@lmaster It was one of their limited edition ones--you know, there was a month (August, maybe?) where they dropped one "special" candle each week--and it was the only one that I thought I might like.  Trust me, you didn't miss out.  I totally expected to love it and it started out strong but about halfway through it's like the scent just fizzled out 🤔.

@CookieGirl1 well phooey!! 

@CookieGirl1 Wonderful empties. How was the Chocolate Espresso Martini candle? That sounds like a drink I was to try out ! 🍸

@Mellmars1185 you know, it smells amazing on cold but I wasn't impressed when it was actually burning, surprisingly.  It wasn't bad but it just was kind of lackluster.

@CookieGirl1 Ooh rasberries and cream sounds divine. 

@Samtian oh my gosh, it smells SO good!

@CookieGirl1 I bet it does! 

262F7CC3-42EA-4CB0-98B7-12272D9C87ED.jpeg1C7EDCE1-29BF-478D-9EBE-A9F6EC849EA5.jpeg

Would repurchase- Missha essence, Tatcha face polish, Laneige Creamy Toner, Skinfix hand cream, Zoya polish remover, Sunday Riley A+

Pretty much everything else I liked but prefer something else. I would probably pick it up if there was a good deal and would use it if I had it.

@makeitup305  Great job!! 

Ooh, nice empties! I’ve been liking the Missha Essence, too! @makeitup305 

@makeitup305 excellent job!!

Wow, @makeitup305, you have a lot of full sizes going on!

@CookieGirl1 took a while !

Great job @makeitup305 ! So many empties! You have to feel very proud! 👏👏

@Saradestin this is cumulative for a couple of months I think. I tend to just throw empties into a box under my sink and post when I remember or it’s full lol But yes, it feels good to finish products up when I am lucky enough to have many.

@makeitup305  Oooo you have a lot !!  I too enjoy Sunday Reilly A+.  It’s one of the few kinds of Retinol that I can tolerate.

@Cissy63 I liked it enough to buy a jumbo backup. It didn’t irritate my skin which is definitely a plus.

September empties: 33 YTD: 548

IMG_20221003_100902022~2.jpg

IMG_20221003_131636702~2.jpg

IMG_20221003_101104372~2.jpg

  I'm done with this Tarte highlighter, I had it on project pan, and I did hit pan, and I'm bored with it, its time to go 

IMG_20221003_131821438.jpg

Great job @lmaster ! 

10,744 Replies
testing