cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

February Empties

35 Empties (20 which are foils - I will give my feedback on these over at Foil Challenge )

3 destashes

20240303_142302.jpg

Spoiler
Bath and Body Works Foaming soap in Gingerbread Bakery and Coconut Angel Cake - Both Christmas gifts from my son. I prefered the coconut scented one. Loved the packaging on both.

Melon Hand Soap - It is ok. My aunt bought me a case of 24 of these soaps. I keep it in the upstairs bathroom. The gel soaps seem to last longer than the foaming soaps. I am super grateful for the box of soaps. It came with different scents.

Nivea Rose & Almond Oil Body Wash - Pleasant scent, not overwhelming and I didn't notice the scent linger on my skin after showering. My skin felt clean and not over dry/moisturized (good balance). This was a repurchase of this brand but first time trying this scent.

20240303_142401.jpg

Spoiler
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant - Gentle on my skin. I used 3-4 times per week before cleansing. I would not recommend leaving this in the shower because the texture changes and it becoms harder to get out of the bottle. Besides that it was great. I have some foils of this to get through before I purchase again. I also want to try liquid exfoliants instead.

YTTP Kale & Green Tea Spinach Vitamins Superfood Cleanser (gratis) - This has been a go to cleanser for me. I poured this bottle into my larger one which I am panning. This cleanser leaves my oily skin feeling clean, without drying it out.  I have othe cleansers to try and use up before I consider purshasing again.

La Mer Moisturizing Cream - I don't mind the scent. The cream is very thick. I warmed it up in my hands and pressed onto my face. It was very Hydrating and layered well under makeup. I can't justify buying FS because of the price. 

Mac Gently Off Wipes and Micellar water - Convenient when I need to get makeup off in a rush. This was a gift from my sister

Glow in 5th Beauty Hand and Body Scrub - This was ok but it was expired when I received it in a mystery bag

Rare Beauty Hair and Body Spray -
Not long lasting. Smells like Cinnamon and Lavender. 

Salt and Stone Bergmot and Hinoki Body Wash - Smells amazing. Would consider buying FS but have others to work through.

Essie Here to Stay Base Coat - Amazing base polish. Already repurchased another. I noticed my nail polish stays on pretty well for up to 1 week with minimal chipping. I will be rotating between this and a base from PPU, double ridge filling sticky bong base (new to me)

20240303_142433.jpg

20240303_142727.jpg

Spoiler
Sephora Caffeine Eye Masks - Recommended by BIC'ERS. I have been using these since Sephoria. I like to use after washing my face and before skincare and make-up when I have more time to get ready.

Sephora Charcoal Nose Strip @Samtian - It preformed ok on me. I left on for 10 minutes. It didnt hurt to remove like another brand. Sometimes I wonder if the way it is removed impacts the blackhead removal?

20240303_142819.jpg

Foils

20240303_142515.jpg

Destashes - Unfortunately the Hourglass eyeliner was dried out when I opened it (brand new).

@Mellmars1185 I need to go read your reviews on the foil challenge thread.  I see a lot of S&C samples in there I'm eager to read your thoughts on!

@Mellmars1185  My you certainly finished lots of products 😃.  Those caffeine eye masks are a favorite of mine too!  Oh that’s a shame about the eyeliner.  I would have thought the same thing, leave it unopened and it should be fine.  But guess not in this case☹️

Great work! @Mellmars1185 I am also sad for you that the liner was dried out and brand new. 😭

@CynthieLu Thank you 💞

Great job @Mellmars1185 ! I really need to try the SC caffeine eye masks!

@faeriegirl Thank you! They have been on sale recently ☺️

Bummer about the eyeliner! Good job on the empties @Mellmars1185 

@lmaster Thank you!

@Mellmars1185, I agree, the packaging on the foaming soap is very cute; what a thoughtful gift from your son! 💞 Woah! Impressive that you went through a whole bottle of base coat 👍🏼 and wow, look at all those foils. 👀 Excellent work! 

@itsfi Thank you! I am behind on posting. I hope to post about the foils later today 😊

@Mellmars1185 wow, you made it through an impressive amount of foils!  Bummer about the eyeliner, though 😢

@CookieGirl1 Thank you! The liner may have been my fault. It sat unopened for a long time.

@Mellmars1185 regardless, that's not the kind of surprise that you want to find 🙁

@Mellmars1185  Great job!!! Can you return that eyeliner? 

@ather Thank you. I got the Hourglass liner in a Sephora Favorites LNY set during the Year of the Rabbit. I don't think I will try. I figured it would last if unopened?

Great job! That caffeine mask looks amazing! How did you like the MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1 oz / 30 g ? (Just saw your posting about foils on another page ) but  Amazing empties 🤩 @Mellmars1185 

@Mellmars1185  that makes sense! It would be nice if the hydration stayed even if it wasn’t used as much thanks for letting me know 🦋

@peculiarzmakeup Thank you! I never really fell in love with the Milk Makeup Cooling Water stick. The format is neat, but I just never included it in my routine, and it ended up drying out.  I don't like wasting, but I juet never reached for it enough. It is not bad but it did not 'wow' me.

I don’t have a lot this month but I loved everything.  I am trying to rationalize buying lamer.  I really enjoyed the week of use I got out the sample but I need to talk myself into it.  Maybe after I’ve decluttered a few more products I’ll be able to convince myself that I could buy eight new products I’ll want to eventually declutter OR buy one fancy one I’ll cherish.  
I need to order Chanel Boy nailpolish again.  It’s the most beautiful black.  

IMG_3558.jpeg

10,778 Replies
testing