cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

It’s a great product @ather! There’s just one other j-beauty vitamin c that I want to try. Otherwise, I’m really happy with this one. 

@JoSometimes  Which one is the one you want to try?

@ather It’s Rohto Melano CC Vitamin C Brightening Essence. I’ve seen a lot of reviews for it on YouTube and they all agree it’s effective and safe for sensitive skin. 

@JoSometimes Ooh good job!!

Thank you @Samtian!

5 loves is exciting! Good job @JoSometimes 

@lmaster Thanks! With my skin the way it is, I have to thoroughly research a product before I pull the trigger. It’s hard for me to buy something on a whim when it comes to skincare. Even if a place has a lax return policy, I just don’t want to go through the effort of going back a second time to return a bad product.

Thanks for the mini reviews, @JoSometimes.  Great job using stuff up!

Woo hoo! Great Empties @JoSometimes 😁 👍 Skinfix is soooo good!

Thanks @CynthieLu! The wash was really good. 

@JoSometimes Great empties! I love the scent of everything Moroccanoil! The SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hyaluronic Acid Hydrator Moisturizer must be a good one. I think I have a bottle. Maybe I will open that one next!

@Mellmars1185 I’d love to hear your thoughts when you give it a try!

Not too big but here are my May Empties🌻

MTXX_MH20230606_192519532.jpg

Declutters are the Perfume and Garnier Glass Hair Water.

Would Repurchase:

K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Mini PEPTIDE PREP™ Clarifying Detox Shampoo 1.8 oz / 53 mL This left  my hair soo soft and my scalp so refreshed 🤩

LANEIGE Water Bank Cleansing Foam 5.29 oz / 150 g Was very gentle but effective. It worked well on my dry and sensitive skin. 

Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL this stuff was really nice but the sample was so small,  I'd love to test out a bigger one, based on my limited use it was pretty fabulous.

Never again : Urban Decay Mini Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion Mini Size - 0.16 oz/ 5 mL I could not make this work for me at all. 

Maybe/They were ok: Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen® Serum Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 ml The INKEY List SuperSolutions 10% Azelaic Serum 1 oz / 30 mL Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Pore Minimizing Primer 

@CynthieLu  Great job!! Looks like you found some new loves! Is the kitty being tossed 🤣😍

Lol naw, we're going to keep her. She likes to fuss around my make up and skin care thou 😆

One time I was swatching a palette and she tried to lick the new pans, oh my this one is a wierd kitty @ather 🤗

@CynthieLu Can't see anything, only cat 😍😍😍

Lol, she's eager to have her way with the foil empties 😉 @Samtian 

Awwwww make my heart melt!! 😻 Great job!! @CynthieLu 

Thank you @lmaster 😸💕

@CookieGirl1 it is yummy smelling and it was very moisturizing. 🙂

The reason it got ok/maybe for me was I think the Pacifica Wake up Beautiful Mask is a more affordable dupe and would be the over night sleep mask I'd more likely purchase. 🌙 

10,778 Replies
testing