cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Shosh85 that's great that you liked all of them!  I feel like half of my Empties are always on the "meh" side.

Thanks! @CookieGirl1 This was definitely a great round of products! 😃

@Shosh85  awesome job! Glad you had so many loves this month, it's always fun when that happens! I've not seen that Innisfree cream before - the container is so cute 😍

@Shosh85  ooh, even better, we love a good deal! Glad it worked well for you!

Thanks so much @caitbird! The Innisfree was actually a Marshall's find! 😃 Such a great cream for dry skin! 

Great job @Shosh85 ! These all look like products I'd enjoy. That's my favorite SdJ spray. The Inkey List moisturizer seems to be a hit on BIC.

Thanks @makeitup305! The Inkey List is definitely great for dry skin!

SDJ 40 is my favorite out of all of them too! I really wish they'd come out with a parfum of it! 

@Shosh85 yes, that one in a perfume would be so good!

Declutter! 📤 I'm slowly working through all the lippies I decluttered last month and put in my purgatory box, along with some other products in my collection. Some of these might be repeats from last month, sorry.

These are just too old. The ABH are still ok but too drying/matte for me. The MAC powder is super old but still smells ok, I just never use it.

20240428_165042.jpg

The CT, Rom&nd, and Jason Wu are good products but the shades are not right for me. I'll probably try to pass these one to someone. The Espoir eyebrown was super liquidy and kind of a mess, though. I didn't really love the Rare Beauty but the shade was great. The Milani didn't hold up my brows at all and the Benefit mascara smudged on me.

20240428_165023.jpg20240428_165025.jpg

Some skincare declutters- the DRMTLGY SPF moisturizer is very nice but it doesn't sit well under makeup at all. I might keep it and try it again at a later time. The Rovectin was used by my bf and is almost empty but I think it was breaking him out. These Cettua patches are terrible. I feel like they make my spots worse. The Algenist has been a previous favorite but it's just meh now. I think my skin needs more than this can provide. It's good if you don't have such dry skin or live in a dry climate. I need a break from the Tocobo lip mask. It's good but it's more goopy than Laneige. I don't enjoy it as much, even if it gives comparable results. The Good Light toner is nice but I bought it to replace the Laneige and I like the Laneige better. It's also starting to go off I think. The Good light new moon balms didn't help my skin at all. If anything it made it worse. The benzoyl peroxide is fine but I get better results from Azelaic acid.

20240428_164027.jpg

@makeitup305 Great job on decluttering. I also find the ABH lippies drying. I had the same issue with the Benefit mascara. On to products the serve you better!

@Mellmars1185 Yes, exactly. I have too many 5-star products to settle for less.

Making room for new stuff?  @makeitup305 

@CorgiMommy I do have a few packages coming 😉 but I try to continuously declutter throughout the year. I honestly wish I could be more ruthless when doing so but products usually go into a purgatory box for a whole before I decide what to do l with them.

Great job!! @makeitup305 

Thanks @lmaster !

@makeitup305 sometimes it feels so good to just declutter some things.  Now you have more room for new stuff! 😉

@CookieGirl1 exactly! 😉 I have some hefty K-beauty orders on the way, I need all the room I can get!

@makeitup305 I'm excited to see what you get!  My Yesstyle wishlist is incredibly long right now and I'm dying to place an order myself.

@CookieGirl1 I don't know what happened but I have 4 big orders coming 😬 2 from YesStyle (one from early this month with lots of products on backorder, the other from this weekend), plus one from StyleKorean and another from OliveYoung. OliveYoung ships so fast but it's so expensive compared to other retailers. They had a bunch of cool products that just came out on early release and a bunch sold out so I grabbed them from SK. I also have some eye masks from the Mediheal website coming bc they were sold out on OY and not really available anywhere else. I'm a sucker lol. Knowing that I have to reach a threshold for free shipping and/or a coupon is mu downfall, I always end up overspending. Is there anything in specific you're interested in? 

@makeitup305 now I'm REALLY excited to see what you got!  I'm still in Lil Love mode--I want to try them all--but I want to grab some hair stuff to try and another sunscreen.  I'm actually hoping to make an order from ChicDecent (never ordered from them before) but C-beauty is really calling me right now so I want to try some things.

@CookieGirl1 C-beauty has been all over my fyp lately on IG. Some of the eyeshadow palettes looked so cool. More pigmented than Korean and Japanese brands it seems. I haven't picked up anything because the ones I wanted were expensive but I do have a couple of things from Judydoll coming in my YesStyle order. YS seems to have more C and J beauty these days, at least from what I remember from before.

2 Replies
testing