cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

IMG_6211.jpeg

IMG_6212.jpeg

The star of this show is KILIAN Paris Apple Brandy Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray . I never would have chosen this as a fragrance for myself, but received it as a gratis and really liked it!

@lnum Great job on a full size fragrance! 

@BluePaisley thank you!

Some of those were pretty sizeable @lnum great work! 😃

@CynthieLu Thank you! Getting through the Briogeo definitely took awhile!

@lnum look at your empties!!! Great job on the fragrance 

@lnum Great empties! Impressive perfume empty! I know how long it cam take to go through a whole bottle. Great mask empties! I would like to start using them at least once a week again.

@Mellmars1185 Yes! They are wonderful right after an exfoliating treatment like baby facial. 

@lnum I love this perfume, too, and definitely wouldn't have tried it by the name alone! It's one of the two I wear most often.

@curlychiquita I am definitely considering repurchasing once I get through all my perfumes!

@lnum doesn't it feel like such an accomplishment to finish a perfume?

@CookieGirl1 Yes! I tend to use one at a time, two at most, so I do go through them at least once a year!

This month I haven’t finished much. I cross posted this picture in the Foil challenge also. 

IMG_0248.jpeg

 The Saie is a fav of mine and I will likely pick another up when I’m back down to a more manageable amount of tinted moisturizer! 

@ather what a great feeling to get through a face product!! 

@lmaster  thanks! I always have so many foundations open they take forever to get through!

@ather I can definitely relate!!

@Mellmars1185  Trying to minimize my makeup has been a struggle of mine! 

@ather Nice job! 

@Mellmars1185  Thank you! 

This was one of those months where I suddenly finished off several full-size things which is INCREDIBLY satisfying.

20230527_215529.jpg

I've already repurchased the Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ (it's my fav sunscreen) and I have a couple of backups of the Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Original but everything else was just OK and not repurchase-worthy.

20230527_215635.jpg

I liked all of these, so much so that I have restocked them!

20230527_215930.jpg

I might repurchases the Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder at some point, I definitely have backup Beautyblender ORIGINAL Beautyblender Makeup Sponge Original options in different colors, and I'm going to be ordering the Beautyblender 12-Hour Always on Radiant Skin Tint with Hyaluronic Acid & Niacinamide  ASAP because it's my favorite everyday base product and I wasn't expecting to suddenly run out of this one!  The SEPHORA COLLECTION Big By Definition Defining & Volumizing Mascara Ultra Black - black is actually a declutter; I didn't like it at all.  The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Always an Optimist Soft Radiance Setting Powder Light was fine but I won't rebuy it.

20230527_220038.jpg

Wouldn't repurchase any of these EXCEPT for the Wet'n'Wild brush which I actually use as a nail polish clean-up brush and yes, I already bought a replacement.

@CookieGirl1 excellent job!!

5 Replies
testing