cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

28138CFD-A30F-4FF0-9A5F-EEF3A1096200.jpeg

Another skincare empty. I really enjoyed Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL. It did exactly what it said it would do, which was calm irritated skin. I used it on both my face and my hands whenever they were red and itchy. After a few moments, the irritation was gone! Definitely picking this one up again soon. 

@JoSometimes  Great😃. Do you think it will help eczema itchy red hands??

@Cissy63 I have sprayed it a few times on my hands and I find it does help calm them down. I usually follow it with my medication and Skinfix Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream 3 oz/ 89 mL.

Thank you, I have this written down!

Good to know! @JoSometimes 

@JoSometimes @Mellmars1185 yes I've heard good things around here too on that one.

Very happy to hear it's a good one for you! We all need something that works to calm our redness when we're having a flare up. Great job on this empty 👏 👍 

Thank you @CynthieLu! If you or anyone you know needs help with sensitive skin, I recommend this to help on those rough days. 

@JoSometimes Great to know. Someone else here told me that this is an excellent product. Amazing work!

Highly recommended if you have sensitive skin @Mellmars1185!

First Empty PhotoShoot of 2023 🥳

I have a good supply of trial sizes and samples I'm trying to work through as part of my project pan. So this is a combination of those items and a few others that I had been working on.

I'm happy to say these were all a pleasure to use except the glamglow masksdon't get along with me 🙃

The sheet masks were all a huge treat. I was gifted the most beautiful box of sheet masks by a super kind community member and I've been in masking heaven working through them 🙏😇🥰 these were very loved by my face lol!

MTXX_MH20230129182408426.jpg

MTXX_MH20230129182533529.jpg

@faeriegirl @Cissy63 Thank you ladies! 😊 it's been great to make a dent in my collection lol

@CynthieLu  Terrific job!

Great job @CynthieLu!

Thank you ladies! @curlychiquita @lmaster, it's a good feeling seeing the payoff at the end of the month 🙌 ️ 

@CynthieLu great progress 👍

Great job, @CynthieLu

Great job @CynthieLu! How was the Dr. Jart mask?

I'm a huge fan of it @JoSometimes The ones with allantoin really help with my redness. So it's my second favorite, I looovveee the Cyro Rubber Masks, it's sister in the Allantoin one is heaven on my skin but these sheet mask ones are just more affordable 😉 I have gotten them before in packs from Marshall's, like 5 for 15$ steal of a deal!

@CynthieLu Great empties! That was super nice for you to get a masking gift 🎁😀

Thank you @Mellmars1185 it really was so kind and thoughtful 💕 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub 

I really enjoyed this. I used to just bought it because my lips were extremely dry while I was out and about and Sephora was near by. I found it more soothing and moisturizing than Aquaphor, which was my day-to-day lip balm. I prefer this one more. I would definitely buy it again. 

811233AA-679B-46AE-9998-E9B79220EAA7.jpeg

Skinfix Eczema+ Dermatitis Face Balm 0.48 oz/ 13.5 mL 

I’ve gone through a few of these but tossed the containers before I knew about this thread. Last summer, my eczema flares up on my forehead. I finally marched into Sephora and asked an employee for advice on how to sooth my skin and start repairing it. This came highly recommended and I’m glad I bought it. It’s part of my regular routine, especially on days when my skin feels really irritated. 

8394D2A7-35DD-41A8-9CE3-0DF87AE95BFD.jpeg

8 Replies
testing