cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Just had my empties bag fall over in the closet of the spare room.... I realize now that I'm filling not only the bag I usually use, but a box and both are overflowing.  Weekend task... empties report... from the last 8 months lol

@missjeanie  Omg!! I’ve not posted because I have so little. But I think I need to look what I have!! 

@ather I'm so ridiculous at this point that I might as well wait 'til the month is almost over.  It's out of control lol

Empties = 13

My favourite items were the sample size of NEST New York South Pacific Sandalwood Perfume Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL and the OUAI Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g 

20221201_151723.jpg

Destash = 11

These items were mostly past their expiration dates

20221201_151752.jpg

@Mellmars1185  The Ouai scrub is my fav too!!

These photos are very cute 😍 @Mellmars1185 lovely empties collection! Way to go 🥳 and you did some decluttering too. Now you have more space for new goodies... 😋

@CynthieLu Thank you very much 😊

@Mellmars1185 Great job! I love getting fragrance samples I enjoy!

@BluePaisley Thanks so much! It came in the NEST New York Perfume Oil Discovery Set . I fell in love with this set.

@Mellmars1185 is that the Fenty foundation? I finally forced myself to use it as much as I could and I finally finished it!! I liked it though, just need a touch darker shade. Good job!!

@lmaster It is! The shade I had was too yellow for my skin tone unfortunately. I used for an eye primer for a while. It was nice because it was matte and prevented my mascara that was not waterproof from transferring to my eyelids. However I have had it for years and decided to part ways with it because it was taking me too long to use and I wanted to try another eyeshadow primer i purchased.

@Mellmars1185  Great job 🥰

@Cissy63 Thank you 💞

Such a great job @Mellmars1185 ! Awesome empties!

@Saradestin Thank you so much 😊

In with a new month and out with this month's Empties!

I've already tapped into a new Hourglass powder as well as a replacement Unite 8-Second Detangler because they're both staples.I've already tapped into a new Hourglass powder as well as a replacement Unite 8-Second Detangler because they're both staples.

All winners but the Peppermint Hot Chocolate is my fav :)All winners but the Peppermint Hot Chocolate is my fav 🙂

The only actual dislikes here for me were the Living Proof OvernightCap (it almost made my hair MORE dry), the Steam Mask (I think I got a dud because it didn't warm up!) and the Shiseido Sunscreen (I hated the texture).  Everything else was just "meh".The only actual dislikes here for me were the Living Proof OvernightCap (it almost made my hair MORE dry), the Steam Mask (I think I got a dud because it didn't warm up!) and the Shiseido Sunscreen (I hated the texture). Everything else was just "meh".

@CookieGirl1  Great job!

@CookieGirl1 the peppermint candle sounds delicious!! 

@lmaster oh my gosh, it's SO good.  *BTW, if you like the smell of pistachio, you HAVE to go grab one of the new Pistachio Vanilla BBW candles.  I was dubious when I bought it because it smells pretty light on cold but dang, that's a powerhouse!

I'm going to need to smell that one! I love pistachio scented anything @CookieGirl1 

@lmaster ohhhhh, it's good.  I had low expectations when I sniffed it in store and it's honestly an impressive candle.  Buy one, thank me later.

testing