cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CookieGirl1 I bought two 😆 thank you😘

@lmaster yay!  Hope you end up loving them too.

@CookieGirl1  Great job!  

Awesome job @scott1201 ! So much good stuff there! 

@CookieGirl1 Great empties!! It is a monthly clean out for me. On to new things

I am late a posting my empties 🤦🏻‍♀️. This is what I have finished from October to today.

A1814D17-81AB-452A-BBA0-5024846B9DB5.jpeg

CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ It is great as the last step on my night skincare. I have been using it for a couple of years and I have repurchased. 

The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10% Serum for Facial Wrinkles 1 oz/ 30 mL I’ve even using this product for years and I will continue to do so. I love it.

The Ordinary Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% 1 oz/ 30 mL This one I have been using for years as well, mixed with The Ordinary 100% L-Ascorbic Acid Powder 0.7 oz/ 20 g Another product that I have repurchased and will continue to buy.

PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Curl Gel 9.8 oz/ 289.8 mL It has a light hold, and I prefer stronger products but it leaves my hair feeling so soft and hydrated that I am repurchasing.

Good Molecules Caffeine Energizing Hydrogel eye patches: I really enjoyed them but I am not consistent at using these kind of products so I won’t repurchase. But it’s me, not the product.

City Lips Plumping Lip Gloss: I have been using this product for years (and will keep using it) I use it mostly at night because it is quite sticky and makes for a perfect lip mask. I still have it on my lips in the morning. I don’t know if there is any plumping effect but they are definitely hydrating.

Sephora Cleansing balm: I couldn’t finish it because it went bad. It worked at the beginning but it was leaving a waxy film that I was not a fan of. As I always double cleanse and I was going with another product after this one, I didn’t care about that. I won’t repurchase. There are other balms I like better.

I have some more empties (makeup related) that I will be posting once I put them together. 

@Saradestin great job!! 

Thank you so much, @lmaster ! I was so happy to finish all these products!

@Saradestin  Thank goodness for showing us your empties 😀. And you are not late 😉

Thank you for your understanding @Cissy63! 😁 I have some more that I have to post 

@Saradestin  Take your time! It’s all good 😀

@Saradestin Nice empties 😊

Thank you so much @Mellmars1185 ! 🤗

@Saradestin ehhh, you aren't late.  I'm sure that this was intentionally cumulative 😉.  And wow, you made it through a lot!!

Thank you so much @CookieGirl1 ! I went through some more that I have to put together and post. I hope not to wait another month to do it! 😅

@Saradestin  Great empties!!! 

Thank you @ather ! I am quite happy! 

@Saradestin Woo great job!

Thank you so much @Samtian ! 😃 It feels good to finish something before starting something else and I am getting better at it! 

October empties: 52 YTD: 600

IMG_20221109_090835236.jpg

IMG_20221109_090846812~2.jpg

IMG_20221109_090856229~2.jpg

IMG_20221109_091001997.jpg

 I LOVED these candles

IMG_20221121_084323213.jpg

IMG_20221121_084600071.jpg

Repurchase would be, Farmacy balm, bioderma, Maui moisture mask, DE protini, L'Occitane, native deodorant and the juicy couture fragrance 

@lmaster Wow so many empties! Great work.

1 Reply
testing