cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@lmaster Ooh great job!

@Samtian thank you lovely!

Wow @lmaster ! You are a machine! Great job! 👏👏👏👏

Thank you thank you 💝 @Saradestin 

@lmaster  Ooo lots of empties!  I have purchased some Keratase products for my wavy/curly hair. I hope I will have good results too.😀

Thank you!! @Cissy63 I hope so too 😊

Just had my empties bag fall over in the closet of the spare room.... I realize now that I'm filling not only the bag I usually use, but a box and both are overflowing.  Weekend task... empties report... from the last 8 months lol

@missjeanie  Omg!! I’ve not posted because I have so little. But I think I need to look what I have!! 

@ather I'm so ridiculous at this point that I might as well wait 'til the month is almost over.  It's out of control lol

Empties = 13

My favourite items were the sample size of NEST New York South Pacific Sandalwood Perfume Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL Perfume Oil and the OUAI Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g 

20221201_151723.jpg

Destash = 11

These items were mostly past their expiration dates

20221201_151752.jpg

@Mellmars1185  The Ouai scrub is my fav too!!

These photos are very cute 😍 @Mellmars1185 lovely empties collection! Way to go 🥳 and you did some decluttering too. Now you have more space for new goodies... 😋

@CynthieLu Thank you very much 😊

@Mellmars1185 Great job! I love getting fragrance samples I enjoy!

@BluePaisley Thanks so much! It came in the NEST New York Perfume Oil Discovery Set . I fell in love with this set.

@Mellmars1185 is that the Fenty foundation? I finally forced myself to use it as much as I could and I finally finished it!! I liked it though, just need a touch darker shade. Good job!!

@lmaster It is! The shade I had was too yellow for my skin tone unfortunately. I used for an eye primer for a while. It was nice because it was matte and prevented my mascara that was not waterproof from transferring to my eyelids. However I have had it for years and decided to part ways with it because it was taking me too long to use and I wanted to try another eyeshadow primer i purchased.

@Mellmars1185  Great job 🥰

@Cissy63 Thank you 💞

Such a great job @Mellmars1185 ! Awesome empties!

@Saradestin Thank you so much 😊

11 Replies
testing