cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@heartsmyface that's only two and a half months' worth?!  Holy wow, I'm super-impressed!!!

@heartsmyface haha I love that last statement! Fabulous work!!

Amazing job using up so many products, @heartsmyface! This will make holiday shopping even sweeter.

@curlychiquita  At least space has been cleared for anything irresponsible I decide to do😝. I really hope I don’t go way out of control though.  I’ve been enjoying using and loving products thoroughly.  

Its funny though cause I use up something and I have a mini panic that it’s gone even though I have  ten others that are perfectly fine.  I’m trying to be satisfied with fewer higher quality things.  Why is it so hard to retrain my brain? 😅

Is that Jill Stuart Conditioner on the ‘please don’t ever go’ list @heartsmyface? And is Japan really the only place to buy it 😭

@eshoe   It (and the shampoo and glossing spray) is definitely one I will call in a favour for if I run out and can’t get myself there in time to replace them but for now I’m good cause I stocked up on the large sizes cause the bottles were super pretty. The pumps aren’t as pretty as the jewelled lids but I prefer the pumps.  
They smell sweetly like tuberose and make my hair so so shiny and soft.  
I don’t know where to get them here.  I know White Rabbit Express does personal shopping for all things Japan but I hope it doesn’t come to that. 

934EA89D-0489-4717-8981-38E194CA9395.jpeg

Smart to stock up and now I need to go research White Rabbit Express 🐇 @heartsmyface Even though those don’t have jeweled lids they are beautiful in their own right 💗

eta it sounds very similar to Zen Pop

@eshoe  They’re legit.  You have to know exactly what you want and where to send them to get it and they’ll do the rest.  It’s pretty easy though I don’t use the service much unless it’s a unicorn situation cause they charge a bit extra per product plus extra per store they visit and then the shipping and duties are all on you.  

Still, what a great service @heartsmyface 🤩🙌🏼 

@eshoe  Oh it for sure helps to know we CAN get things if we want them badly enough.  

@heartsmyface So many empties! Great progress. That must have been satisfying to go through so many!

@Mellmars1185  It was satisfying to dump them out knowing I haven’t bought that much recently.  I still don’t see a noticeable dent in my stash but I know I made one. 

@heartsmyface I know the feeling! 

@heartsmyface great progress!! Wow!! "They will cause a void in my life with their absence" 😂❤️

@lmaster  Ha, sounds dramatic but it’s true.😅

September Empties:

20221001_132515.jpg

20221001_132630.jpg

20221001_133111.jpg

20221001_132847.jpg

Amazing job @CookieGirl1 ! Great achievements there! 😵😃

@CookieGirl1   Great job 👏