cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@heartsmyface I'm glad that you're finally feeling better!  Sounds like you had a rough go.

@CookieGirl1 How do you like the Goose Creek candles? I've heard a lot about them but never tried one. Are the scents true to the descriptions?

@quspork they've been very hit-or-miss for me but I think I've unfortunately had more duds than ones that I thought were worth it.  They actually last quite a bit longer than, say, a BBW candle but a lot of them have had really poor throw to them.  Don't get me wrong, some of them--like this one--are amazing but overall I haven't been as impressed as I wanted to be.

I definitely appreciate the honesty, @CookieGirl1! Candles can be such a mixed bag sometimes. I'd picked up another company's fairly recently based off recommendations from the B&BW reddit community and was very unimpressed LOL, so I was even more hesitant about these (which they have recommended there as well). 

@quspork Now I'm curious--which brand did you try?

@CookieGirl1 Kringle Candles. And they have absolutely no throw whatsoever. I ordered a handful of the Halloween ones when they were released because of the recommendations and they're such a waste. They also all smell really similar up close--- the notes are definitely muddled with each of them. 

What?? @CookieGirl1 did you seriously get through a tatcha lip mask?? 

@lmaster  Ha that was my sentiment!! Like whoa!! 😮

@heartsmyface I've had mine for about two years, not even half through!!! 

@lmaster  Mine are both barely touched.  Not because they’re not great masks but because I’ve been choosing to pan other lip products so everything else has been neglected.  I did just work my way through a Laneige Pear but that’s easier cause it’s pocket friendly.  The tubs make it so I’m limited to using them morning and evening. 

@lmaster @CookieGirl1 it took me just over three to finish a FS. That and the Laneige masks last forever!

@eshoe @heartsmyface @lmaster I guess I just have super-dry lips or something because I'm already making a significant dent in my current one 😳.

@CookieGirl1 I am curious if you wear lipstick or any other lip products much during the day. I could probably get through my balms much quicker if I didn’t, I am applying and reapplying hourly it seems like 😆

@eshoe yup, I'm constantly applying lipstick, gloss, balm, all three at the same time...

@CookieGirl1 listen my lips lately have been like the exorcist!!! I've been horrified, idk what is drying them out, maybe the weather, it's getting colder at night like in the upper 30s-40s,,, I'm hoping that's the culprit and not something I'm using

@lmaster I hear ya on that one.  This is the time of year when I go through lip balms like water!

@lmaster It's a mini BUT I'm already making progress on a full-size.  

@CookieGirl1 Spectacular September Empties!

@Mellmars1185 thanks!  I love the satisfaction of seeing everything together.  You know how it is 😁.

August and September Empties= 28

20220930_124726.jpg

20220930_124731.jpg

20220930_124734.jpg

20220930_124737.jpg

20220930_124740.jpg

So many great products there @Mellmars1185 ! It is very satisfying to finish products 💪

testing