cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

They do have great products! @Cissy63 

It’s been awhile! This is August and September. 

C70C63EB-3812-48CC-801E-E184C57086F5.jpeg

AA4F54F3-5E37-4158-9790-56DA83BADDE2.jpeg

797D9882-EF3C-4E61-A509-D17E1A580334.jpeg

Great empties @lnum

That’s awesome @lnum ! 

@lnum   Wow, great job😍

@lnum Great job!!

Fabulous job!! @lnum 

This has got to be around two and a half months of empties.  I really tried hard to push through products with a low buy and it worked but now it’s holiday shopping season so goodbye progress! 

91ED064B-E1CB-49F1-924B-E2F2A1086841.jpeg

thé Malin +Goetz déodorant did nothing for body odour.  why did I try to make it work for so long? It’s not actually empty but it does nothing but moisturize my armpits. 

AFE2B10C-B4A2-4CCF-A6C7-0DD193E30B80.jpeg

2913F738-2703-4AB1-BD28-30EE23FAA32A.jpeg

3F37BB80-342F-41B1-9A5F-BDAA512090A8.jpeg

F906E262-01B2-4CAE-A823-62CCDB4A3101.jpeg

1E189DF1-E7A9-4CEE-B4F3-EDB671B25254.jpeg

The last photo is products I have already repurchased or intend to repurchase cause they will cause a void in my life with their absence.  

Wow! Incredible p ogress! I feel the same way about finishing things, but have gotten slightly better over the years. @heartsmyface 

Wow @heartsmyface ! You did an AMAZING job! 😵😵😵 But I hear you on how the holiday season is going to ruin all that progress 😅

@Saradestin  It looks like so much more when it piles up. 😄 split it into three and it looks normal ish. 😅

@heartsmyface 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

@heartsmyface  My goodness 😍 You don’t a great job 🤩

@heartsmyface that's only two and a half months' worth?!  Holy wow, I'm super-impressed!!!

@heartsmyface haha I love that last statement! Fabulous work!!

Amazing job using up so many products, @heartsmyface! This will make holiday shopping even sweeter.

@curlychiquita  At least space has been cleared for anything irresponsible I decide to do😝. I really hope I don’t go way out of control though.  I’ve been enjoying using and loving products thoroughly.  

Its funny though cause I use up something and I have a mini panic that it’s gone even though I have  ten others that are perfectly fine.  I’m trying to be satisfied with fewer higher quality things.  Why is it so hard to retrain my brain? 😅

Is that Jill Stuart Conditioner on the ‘please don’t ever go’ list @heartsmyface? And is Japan really the only place to buy it 😭

@eshoe   It (and the shampoo and glossing spray) is definitely one I will call in a favour for if I run out and can’t get myself there in time to replace them but for now I’m good cause I stocked up on the large sizes cause the bottles were super pretty. The pumps aren’t as pretty as the jewelled lids but I prefer the pumps.  
They smell sweetly like tuberose and make my hair so so shiny and soft.  
I don’t know where to get them here.  I know White Rabbit Express does personal shopping for all things Japan but I hope it doesn’t come to that. 

934EA89D-0489-4717-8981-38E194CA9395.jpeg

Smart to stock up and now I need to go research White Rabbit Express 🐇 @heartsmyface Even though those don’t have jeweled lids they are beautiful in their own right 💗

eta it sounds very similar to Zen Pop

@eshoe  They’re legit.  You have to know exactly what you want and where to send them to get it and they’ll do the rest.  It’s pretty easy though I don’t use the service much unless it’s a unicorn situation cause they charge a bit extra per product plus extra per store they visit and then the shipping and duties are all on you.  

1 Reply
testing