cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CookieGirl1 I am curious if you wear lipstick or any other lip products much during the day. I could probably get through my balms much quicker if I didn’t, I am applying and reapplying hourly it seems like 😆

@eshoe yup, I'm constantly applying lipstick, gloss, balm, all three at the same time...

@CookieGirl1 listen my lips lately have been like the exorcist!!! I've been horrified, idk what is drying them out, maybe the weather, it's getting colder at night like in the upper 30s-40s,,, I'm hoping that's the culprit and not something I'm using

@lmaster I hear ya on that one.  This is the time of year when I go through lip balms like water!

@lmaster It's a mini BUT I'm already making progress on a full-size.  

@CookieGirl1 Spectacular September Empties!

@Mellmars1185 thanks!  I love the satisfaction of seeing everything together.  You know how it is 😁.

August and September Empties= 28

20220930_124726.jpg

20220930_124731.jpg

20220930_124734.jpg

20220930_124737.jpg

20220930_124740.jpg

So many great products there @Mellmars1185 ! It is very satisfying to finish products 💪

@Saradestin Thank you! Indeed. I am glad to know I am not alone hehe

@Mellmars1185  Terrific job.  🤩

@Cissy63 Thank you 😊

Nice work, @Mellmars1185! Do you have a favorite between the Iced Dragonfruit and Pink Watermelon?

@eshoe I liked the way the iced dragonfruit made my house smell a tiny bit better 😊

It is just like tea, isn’t it @Mellmars1185 yum 😋

@eshoe Yes a light fruity tea !

Fantastic progress!! @Mellmars1185 

@lmaster Thank you!

@Mellmars1185 I Just ordered that innisfree Pore Clearing Facial Foam with Volcanic Clusters what were you thoughts on it?

@Samtian I enjoyed it! It lathers really well so you dont need a lot of product. It has a nice mild scent to it. It didn't irritate my skin. I didn't really notice any major differences in my skin. I am trying a lot of different products until they are used up. 

@Mellmars1185 That is good to know thank you!

testing