cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

I've got some good empties this month, I think! I'm completely happy with every single one of these! Three full-size and two sample sizes. I have another Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion waiting in the wings for me to use and I absolutely plan to buy the Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen Hand Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL again. It's so so nice and soothing on my hands. But, first I need to get through some of the other hand creams I have in my closet. The Biossance Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum was nice, although this is another case of me needing to use all the other stuff I have already. Tatcha Mini The Water Cream 0.34 oz / 10 mL has never steered me wrong. And finally, the SK-II essence was from this set (SK-II Pitera™ Essence Set), or maybe I got it as as sample another time? I can't recall, but I am a huge fan of essences. My skin is sensitive, so I love the calming effect they tend to have. 

Empties_August 2022.jpg

Congratulations on all those empties @CarolBT 🥳

Excellent job!!! @CarolBT 

@CarolBT Great job! 🙂 Love that Tatcha Water Cream, it's my summer-time soulmate.

Great products @CarolBT !

Trying to keep better track of my empties as I'm starting a goal of finishing on average 1 FS and 10 samples a month.

Here are July's:

PXL_20220801_175843569.jpg

No amazing holy grails, but I would repurchase the Skyn eye gels, Laneige sleeping mask. I like the Ren Evercalm day cream and might consider repurchasing as I get older and my skin feels drier.

Juice Beauty Anti-Wrinkle serum is fine, but I'm not sure it's worth the price/didn't see amazing results. Same with the Ordinary Buffet+Copper Peptides, with the added note that I can't use my vit C/AHAs/retinol as normal with it, so I'm not sure it's worth having in my routine. Seems better to just use the regular Buffet and keep the rest of the actives in regular use. Ulta scrub smells good, but I'm not much of a scrub person.

I thought I hated the smell of Bum Bum, but it wasn't horrible. It smelled very Vanilla Fields on me and reminded me too much of middle school cheap perfumes to consider using on a regular basis. I like the texture/smell of the tinted DE SPF better than the untinted one that I HATE, but still not my jam and would never actually purchase. It also transferred to my masks like crazy. Lab cream was ok, but I think it's an ipsy white label product, so meh.

Hated the Davroe enough that I didn't finish it. It made my hair feel like straw and didn't detangle one bit.

Amazing @snoflakefaerie good job on those empties 😁

@snoflakefaerie fantastic job!! 

You have gone through a lot of products @snoflakefaerie! Great job! 👏👏👏

@snoflakefaerie Great job on those empties 🙂 I absolutely adore those SKYN Iceland Eye patches.

I feel so accomplished!!! 😃🥇🏆 Not only I have FULLY finished two products that I have been working on for a long time (one for 6 years 🙈), but, on top of that, I have remembered not to throw them away without sharing my proud job with you! I loved both. It took me that long to finish Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation 4N1 Shell Beige because I have been using other foundations in between. And it took me years to finish GUERLAIN Terracotta Light Healthy Glow Bronzer 03 because a little went a long way, I only used in in winter because in summer it doesn’t show up, and I used it up to when there was absolutely no product left, as you can see, which is a big accomplishment because I tend to start new stuff and leave the leftovers from previous ones at the back of the drawer.

Sorry for how dirty they look, but it has been years! 😅

54A923E6-5A30-4CEB-987A-60FA10D6FD0E.jpeg

@Saradestin Holy wow look at that pan!!! Congrats!

Thank you so much @Samtian. It took so long but it was worth it!

@Saradestin Most definitely!

@Saradestin impressive!!! 🙌

Isn’t it @lmaster ? I am so happy! 

Wow, great job, @Saradestin!  It has to feel amazing to have finished a foundation AND a bronzer 🙂

Yes @CookieGirl1 ! Such an accomplishment! 😃😃😃

@Saradestin Oh my gosh, you are so inspiring. I have so many products I have that I do the exact same thing with (try different ones in between, takes forever to finish one, etc.) and you make me want to select a few "big ticket" items to pan. Very proud of you ❤️

Thank you so much, sweet @QueenMarceline ! 😘 If I can, you can! 👍

I’m so bad at posting empties/ pan it. I haven’t done for months. Forgive please 

A14A2AD4-04A6-4A60-A85D-661686C6DC16.jpeg
Misc makeup/samples

E9A1C0EB-75FC-47BE-A35E-047B372C218B.jpeg
Body care/ lip masks

74993D17-3802-48EE-8708-D910724228EE.jpeg
Skin cares

208A9759-46B4-48E4-9BA7-6A9B5FF72073.jpeg

testing