cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CookieGirl1 I'm not complaining! Most were decent

Awesome job @lmaster!

Thank you so much!! @faeriegirl 😊

@lmaster Wow fantastic job ❤️

Thank you sweets!! @QueenMarceline 

July (my birthday month) went by so quickly. Not as many empties as I'd like but I'm genuinely making some good progress and finally got through one of my project pan perfume items that I've been putting some "muscle" into. 🙂 

Key:

❤️Red HeartI've used this product for a long time now. It's one of my tried/trues, I'll continue to buy it.

💛Yellow/Orange HeartI've used this product for a long time now, I like it enough to continue repurchasing.

💝Ribbon Wrapped Pink HeartA relatively new product I've been trying but I'm liking it a lot so far.

🖤Black Heart: A loved but discontinued product. 

👩Shrugging Girl EmojiI haven't used this product enough to formulate a strong opinion about it. (It's "okay")

👍Thumbs UpI'm liking this this product. Nothing revolutionary, but I like it enough to try it again/maybe repurchase.

👎Thumbs Down= I'm not liking this product and I won't be repurchasing. 

IMG-0788.jpg

Side Note: I love the TreeHut Shave Oil but this was my first time trying it out in this scent which I strongly did not like. It was a weird, cologne-y, very strong and off-putting Vanilla. I've been trying out different versions of this product and this one simply happened to be a miss in the scent department, but the product besides that is fantastic.

IMG-0789.jpg

IMG-0787.JPG

Great empties @QueenMarceline ! I love how you tag them so we know your feelings about each product! 

@Saradestin Thank you so much 🙂 I enjoy the process and it really makes me think about how I feel about a product.

@QueenMarceline Excellent empties!

@Mellmars1185 Thank you 🙂

@QueenMarceline is that the Britney spears perfume??? I was so obsessed with that scent

@lmaster Haha yes it is 🙂 It's been on my project pan for 2022 so I'm excited to finally have finished it. 

@QueenMarceline I love the bottle though!

July Empties = 23

20220804_123217.jpg

Yay! So many empties @Mellmars1185 ! 👏👏👏

@Mellmars1185 excellent job!!

@lmaster Thank you!!

Another month, another batch:

20220731_175311.jpg

20220731_180130.jpg

20220731_180759.jpg

So many empties @CookieGirl1! Great job! 

@CookieGirl1 great job!! I'm surprised your thoughts on the TJ is just meh

@lmaster I wanted to love it but I was actually happy to use it up so that I didn't have to use it anymore 😅

1 Reply
testing