cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@faeriegirl that's a bummer about the scrub!

@faeriegirl Nice emptiess! I also tried the Verb dry shampoo in the brown shade.

@faeriegirl Great batch of Empties!

@faeriegirl  Was the JVN hydrating or more oil cleansy?  I am discovering JVN in his month but only the mask, recovery serum and a air dry balm and love them all.   Ha, but the DE mask still beat JVN.  I like them both though.  

@heartsmyface  It is really hydrating. So far from JVN my favorites are the air dry cream and the shine drops. 

Ahhhh, I’m on time this month!!! 
Mentrum in The Sun Sunscreen -a favorite instant absorbing sunscreen 

Bumble &Bumble Day repair will be repurchased as long as it exists cause it delivers soft hold and mega shine on damaged hair. 

Voir pre shampoo is a saviour for bleached or damaged hair! I bought three full sized just so I have it. 
Gucci L’Obscur mascara is nourishing and mega black yet natural. 
Nest Golden Nectar- beautiful apricot nectar perfume I’m trying not to buy but now I’m thinking about it again. 
LeahLani has quickly moved up in ranks and become a brand I’m quietly (maybe not so quietly) obsessing over:) 

4F2AE46E-2EA4-401F-B27E-7D5084468224.jpeg

9CAEF2EF-1A3F-468F-BA6D-B5F0D84F60EA.jpeg

D8F6359D-0051-452A-B9FA-9C9EC6C8789B.jpeg

BD2DE9D8-06AA-4ED6-9EB3-9E53EAE15E9B.jpeg

7CCE0B4A-3124-4688-8154-B5E6D4E26537.jpeg

C255BEDC-9D02-4CBB-BF8A-0E7AB8ED11C4.jpeg

CB059AF5-D86E-49C9-9866-1A23C057082B.jpeg

@heartsmyface impressive!!! What is that gorgeous rainbow sparkly product???

@lmaster  It’s a curling mascara i found on Amazon.  A lot of different sellers sell it with odd names.  The mascara smells weird and chemically but works amazingly.  Not sure I’d repurchase it though. 

@heartsmyface appreciate the info!!

@heartsmyface Lots of great empties. I will take note of the bumble and bumble repair!

@heartsmyface Whoa, way to use things up!

@CookieGirl1  It was a good month for getting through things that were close to empty:). the tatcha was older so I used it as a body cream. Ha, luxe body cream:) 

That's way more than I usually finish in a month, @heartsmyface!

@heartsmyface Great job on the empties, this reminds me that I'm desperately overdue for a de-stash. 

@QueenMarceline   Needing to and doing it are such diffident things.  Usually if I’m in a bad mood sorting through a drawer is therapeutic.  I suppose this means I’ve had a good month cause most of my destashes are from trying to use old items.  

@heartsmyface You're totally right, it's really hard for me to let things go. Feels so final to me, lol.

@QueenMarceline  Ha, I feel like I’m more cut throat these days with letting things go, cause I found a moms FB group i can post bags of goodies to, and I know anything that’s not gross or expired will be loved within hours.  Makes it feel better and I get it out of the house before I can sift through things and try to convince myself I can make them work.  

to date I haven’t missed anything except some false lashes:D  

you can have an ‘ ON PROBATION’ pile of things you’re not so sure about;) 

@heartsmyface That's a great idea. I usually pile mine up and let my friends sift through it but I at times feel overwhelmed with the amount of things I have to go through, lol. I'll definitely need to schedule my semi-annual declutter very soon, haha. 

@heartsmyface Great job on all those empties! Something I'm noticing with myself during this empties journey of mine this year is that I really do not use many (if any) candles during the summer time. Probably because of how hot it is already that I'm just rarely ever up for lighting one, but still such a shame since I love candles so much. Proper kudos to you for using so many up! 🕯 I'm inspired!

@heartsmyface Wowza good job!

June July Love Ok.jpg

June and July

2022- 75 /100
2022 - 34 Destashes

Love-
Galentines Day Candle- Not Pictured
It's A 10

Ok-
Seoul Girl's Mask