cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

It has micro beads in it. @greeneyedgirl107 . Very gentle exfoliation. I really like it but think it’s way over priced. This was in a subscription box otherwise I wouldn’t purchase it!

@jen81 Thanks for the info!

Hiii lovely ones! Not a lot of empties to share this time around, but still a few. I like these eye patches because they have caffeine, but I still will not stray too far from my all time faves of PTR gold ones. 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Eye Mask Caffeine 

Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Hydra-Gel Eye Patches 30 pairs - 60 patches 

The lip mask was fun! But also, hard to put on?? I really struggled and it folded in on itself. Clear user error on that one. SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose (not the exact one, but close!)

And this little purse size hand cream is one of my favorite 'flavors' - the almond is very mild and I find it more hydrating than some others. This is as close as I can find in the current product tagging catalog: 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Hand Balm with Shea Butter (another next exact one, but close!). The almond milk is available if you go to the product page. 😊

Empties_June 2022.jpg 

carol_lip mask_june 2022.jpg

@CarolBT   Always up for a great eye mask suggestion.  I have but using the gold patches from Wander Beauty.  I wish check out the PTR gold patches!! 🥰

I ** just ** (as in last week) got my hands on some Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Eye Masks 6 x Eye Masks so I will report back once I use those too. Maybe I'll take them with me on vacation. 

@CarolBT I use the lip-shaped lip masks from time to time because it's a fun experience for me haha 😅  I think you'll get the hang of it in no time!

@CarolBT Nice empties!

@CarolBT I just can't get down with lip masks (the hydrogel kind, I mean) but great job on the empties!

@CarolBT  Oooooo I need to try the caffeine eye patches!!! I agree. The PTR are pretty awesome!!! 

@CarolBT good job!!

A bit of a belated May Empties dump, I'm starting to notice patterns in my spending habits (high) vs. my usage habits (not high enough to justify my purchases, lol). I seem to have certain products consistently make their way into my empties pile and it's shockingly the "lower end" products that I tend to reach for the basics such as deodorant or "base conditioner". I'm going to make it my mission to try to dip into more of the project pan that I set out for myself at the beginning of the year. I have so many products in there on their "last leg" but it's been very hard to get through them all. Since June marks the half of the year I'd really like to use up a couple of the products I still have left. 

Key:

❤️Red HeartI've used this product for a long time now. It's one of my tried/trues, I'll continue to buy it.

💛Yellow/Orange HeartI've used this product for a long time now, I like it enough to continue repurchasing.

💝Ribbon Wrapped Pink HeartA relatively new product I've been trying but I'm liking it a lot so far.

🖤Black Heart: A loved but discontinued product. 

👩Shrugging Girl EmojiI haven't used this product enough to formulate a strong opinion about it. (It's "okay")

👍Thumbs UpI'm liking this this product. Nothing revolutionary, but I like it enough to try it again/maybe repurchase.

👎Thumbs Down= I'm not liking this product and I won't be repurchasing.

IMG_0462.jpegIMG_0468.jpegIMG_0469.jpgIMG_0470.jpg

@QueenMarceline  Terrific job on your empties 🥰

@Cissy63 Thank you 🙂

@QueenMarceline Great empties!

@Mellmars1185 Thank you ❤️

@QueenMarceline  Great job 👏 

@ather Thank you 🙂

@QueenMarceline Great job! That candle sounds nice!

@Samtian It was! Definitely a bit more unisex/serious than what I'm typically used to. 

@QueenMarceline great job!!

@lmaster Thank you 🙂

testing