cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

I know that you asked @QueenMarceline about the scented version of the TF Pillow Balm @Skunk12puzzola but I can help you with the answer. Yes the banana scent does have a true banana scent. Too Faced knocked it out of the park with this release. Only the chocolate kiss scent is not a true chocolate scent. It kind of reminds me of a chocolate raspberry scent. I still have not tried the original scent or the mango kiss scent.

@Loretta55 @Skunk12puzzola Chocolate Kiss is the only one I do not own from the collection (yet). The Mango is a pretty spot-on scent too and I second what Loretta said about the banana, it's delicious. I have watermelon as well but still have not opened it yet. I also really enjoy the original, it does have a little bit of the classic "Too faced Hangover" line of products coconut scent. 🙂

I was really surprised by the watermelon @QueenMarceline. That is the only one that actually leaves a pretty light pink tint on my lips. I speak all day at work and for once my lips do not feel dry. 

@Loretta55 @Skunk12puzzola the mango also leaves a but of a shimmery light coral color 🙂 but it is very subtle. 

That is the only scent that I have not tried @QueenMarceline @Skunk12puzzola. Too bad that they are no longer on sale at QVC. It is nice to know that 2 of them do leave a pretty stain.

@Loretta55 @QueenMarceline on me, the original one turns into a mlbb, it almost feels like it reacts with the ph of my lips, I can notice a prettier pink shade on my lips when I have it on 💋 also, I like the fact that is not a hot pink, but a milky type of pink, very flattering!!

It definitely is not a hot pink @Skunk12puzzola @just a pretty light pink tint.

@QueenMarceline Loretta @Loretta55 hates coconut 🥥🤣

My husband has threatened to buy a bag of coconut to sprinkle on my food to keep me from overeating @Skunk12puzzola @QueenMarceline. He knows firsthand my dislike of it.

@Loretta55 NOOOOOOOOOOO 🤣🤣🤣 food is just so good and....well, necessary.

I have a tendency to overeat @Skunk12puzzola. I am having trouble losing my Covid 20. That was my biggest pleasure during lockdown.

@Loretta55 I overeat too, sadly 😥 I have emotional eating.....

Ditto @Skunk12puzzola . Unfortunately I gain weight easily but lose it slowly if at all.

@Loretta55 I'm on the same boat as you with the weight.

I have gotten better with overeating @Skunk12puzzola. Just the weight loss is my real problem. I have had people tell me that I don’t really look overweight but I know how I looked prior to the pandemic.

@Loretta55 maybe your metabolism is slow? menopause? (please don't hate me 🤣)....I know that hormones can make losing weight more difficult after menopause. 

Unfortunately my metabolism has slowed down after menopause @Skunk12puzzola. I don’t hate you for mentioning it, I just don’t want to admit that I have gotten older.

@Skunk12puzzola Haha I saw that 🤣 she might be best off sticking to the scented lippies. It actually took me quite a while to "empty" this mini, I even used up what was left on the bottom with long lip applicators that I purchased online because I could not let any of it go to waste. 😂

I ordered a new set of the Spatty products for that purpose @QueenMarceline. I forgot which of the GMA deals offered it a couple of weeks ago. This time a container to hold the applicators were offered.

@QueenMarceline I know, it's so so good...again, I love it on other lip balms/products, like a glossy topper. And my lips are so soft after I use it. Personally, I love the combo coconut + strawberry scent 😊

@Loretta55 thanks, I appreciate it!! the banana one must smell so yummy. If you want to know, the original one smells like a sweet combo of strawberry 🍓 and coconut 🥥. I know, sounds weird, but it's delicious.

2 Replies
testing