cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@QueenMarceline great bunch of empties!!

@lmaster Thank you 🙂

@QueenMarceline Great empties and legend! I noticed Tree Hut products in there! I want to try that brand out 😀

@Mellmars1185 Highly recommend trying out their shave oil. Life. Changing. 😄

@QueenMarceline Great to know. I have to see where I can find it in Canada. I saw it on Amazon but the price was high.

@Mellmars1185 Oh no, that's such a bummer! I'm not sure if you have all of these in Canada but I have had luck finding them at: CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, RiteAid, Target and similar types of "larger generic" retailers. Hope that helps 🙂

@QueenMarceline  Wow awesome job!!!! Lots of great products!! I also hate when my favs get discontinued. 

@ather Such a bummer. 😕 I wish they would bring these back, they're truly top notch.

@QueenMarceline 

the herbivore cocoa rose is great! I love how hydrating it is and it smells fantastic. though I have to agree although the packaging is aesthetically pleasing I am also a no-go with glass in the shower. I'm also an avid fan of the tree hut shave oils. 

@WhereYouStand I still have a sample size of the Amethyst scrub as well. I don't think I'll be repurchasing though, there's a scrub I really like that has even better softening effects.

Es super satisfactorio terminar los productos y empezar uno nuevo. Eso significa que lo estas usando con constancia!!

Since February has ended. This is all I used up in the month. Pretty sad. But I’ll try harder next month!!! 

5EE97401-159D-474E-8022-54899A6B6079.jpeg

@ather I'd say any dent is a good dent in using up products! ^_^ 

@WhereYouStand  Aww thanks!! I’ve been trying to get through all my foils. But I have soooo many. 

@ather Some months are slower than others, don't be so hard on yourself. Here's to a more fruitful March. 🍻

@QueenMarceline  Thanks!! I may do some destashing in March also. 

Echoing @Mellmars1185, @ather - finishing even a few is more progress than finishing none! That SDJ is a generous tub, too - great work. 

@eshoe  Thanks lovely!! I feel like I haven’t been making any progress lately. 

I am sorry it seems that way, @ather.…but from the looks of it, you are doing a-ok👍🏼☺️

@ather Progress is good no matter what the number. Excellent empties!

@Mellmars1185  I agree!!

testing