cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Nice job working through the decluttering and emptying out some product, @makeitup305!

@makeitup305 Wow great job!

Dang, @makeitup305, way to go through your Empties!

@CookieGirl1 Lol ! I never have empties to post because I have so many products in rotation at once so it takes me forever to get through stuff. It just so happened that I ran out of every skincare product at once. I probably won’t post again for 6 months lol

2022- 10/100
2022 - 5 Destashes

Jan Love.jpg

Love-
Soluguard Wipes
Lucky Bath Bomb
BBW Sweet Pumpkin Shower Gel

Jan Ok.jpg

Ok-
Peace Out Pores
benefit Brow Pencil
Creme Shop Be Smooth Mask

Jan No Op and No.jpg

No Opinion-
Seoul Beauty Sheet Mask

N.O.-
Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance
L'Occitane Perfecting Cream
schmidt's Moon Flower Deodorant

Jan Destash.jpg

De-stash-
skyn Iceland Pure Cloud Cleanser
KVD Babe
Omorovicza Cleansing Foam
FAB Moisturizer- Not Pictured.
Brightening Mask- Not Pictured.

Great job!! This is a wonderful start to the new year @Samtian 

@lmaster Thank you!!

@Samtian Nice job! I like joe you keep track of your empties and declutters

@Mellmars1185 Thank you! I just started declutters last year and it's nice to see at the end. 

@Samtian This is my first year doing it. I havr not started tracking. But i might start in February. I also think 100 is a good number!

@Mellmars1185 Thank you! Can't wait to see what you do!

23F1B2B4-4521-4E8A-9D48-EE6D5515D954.jpeg

For my first empties in January i think i did pretty good, I do use sheet masks almost daily and I havent been saving them usually because i end up throwing them out before I move them to my empty pile.

I am really trying to get through everything I have been holding on to for travel, which isn’t looking like it will happen for a long time so its just time to use things up.

Olaplex will be a repurchase and I am happy they have changed it to a spray. It was difficult to apply from the tiny hole. 

Amika Flash will be a repurchase as well I really like how quick it is and it made my hair super soft.

Don’t despair repair will also be a repurchase.

Korres,Biossance and the waso are destash. The korres gave me a weird rash around my nose that seems to have disappeared since i stopped using it, the Biossance didn’t work for me and I have so many others that work good no point in keeping it. And the Waso also gave me a weird reaction. 

Everything else was good but I have others that i like more.

@ather You're reminding me to pull out some of my hair products.  I believe I still have one of the Olaplex bottles in the nozzle like you have here.  And I need to try the Amika Flash!  I have samples that must be used to see if I need a full size. 

@missjeanie  Yes. I’ve been focusing on my hair and it’s making such a difference for me. 

You've done a wonderful job! @ather 

@lmaster  thank you lovely!!

@ather Great job! I’m also using up some travel items that have been kicking around too long. At least this way I have an excuse to buy sampler sets later 😉

@makeitup305  I have a problem with buying the sampler sets. But I definitely like to buy them if the products are new to me since I tend to have reactions a lot. It’s nice to just have a mini. 

I lost track of when I last posted but a few months ago for sure.                           
medium.jpeg
Loves2CDB5A40-1673-4BA5-AE43-3EFCE577CFB5.jpeg

@Seymore3  Great job!!!

Nice job! @Seymore3 impressive you got through all those lippies

2 Replies
testing