cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

44CB7E4F-DCE9-4F57-988D-947309E0F655.jpeg

24ADB368-D5CD-44BA-92BB-50B20D1C7035.jpeg

B32378BE-D4A7-4444-9651-78594CF89033.jpeg

November and December. I like all of these products and many of them are HG/repurchases. Rare occurrence!

@lnum I have that creme shop witch mask to try as a recent purchase, how did you like it? Also that tatcha sunscreen is my absolute favorite and the Herbivore Jasmine oil is delectable. Some very great products there 🙂

@QueenMarceline I really liked this crème shop mask, I’ve noticed their limited edition ones are always quite pleasant. This one was hydrating and balancing for me. 

@lnum Can't wait to give it a go. 🙂 Thanks!

@lnum  Wow great job! The Kosas sport? Repurchase? Thoughts?

@ather I did repurchase the body wash. I like the mild scent, it cleanses without stripping, and it works well with exfoliating gloves. I also find it to be very gentle for an aha product. Without gloves or a loofah I find I have to use a lot but I don’t use this everyday, I rotate between an aha scrub, a gentle soap bar, and this body wash. 

Great empties! @lnum 

@lnum  Nice!!  That Jasmine green tea toner  looks appealing to me.  Is it more moisturizing or drying?  
Also, the fresh seaberry is something I’ve looked at multiple times.  Would you reccomended it? 

@heartsmyface I would say the toner is balancing so more in the middle. I liked the scent of toner a lot. I love the fresh sea berry skin nutrition booster but it was discontinued and this was my last one. I found the oil to be a little heavy for my oily skin so that’s why I preferred the booster. Right now I am using Summer Fridays Heavenly Sixteen All-In-One Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL and I like it a lot.

@lnum  Oooooo so happy to hear that. I actually have that one next. I’m excited to try it now!!

@lnum   Aw, thank you,  well, another discontinued item of curiosity off my list.  ha, I don’t need any more face oils at this time but if the seaberry were still around, all I needed was a little push. 😅

Oh excellent job @lnum 

@lnum Wow! Look at all of those empties! Very organized and neat. Some nice products in there!

All favorites, and I already have back-ups!

thumbnail.jpe

Spoiler

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is always a favorites - for well over a decade.  I have over half a dozen on hand - no pun intended!

LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm Pear is a good afternoon balm for me.  I used this one every day (once a day) and I swear it must have lasted two years.  Once the warmer weather hits I'll be reaching for my second tube - right now my lips are too dry for this.

The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL has been a nice addition since around fall time, making my skin more supple.  I don't care for the packaging, but the price is right.

Paul Mitchell Hot off the Press flat iron spray is a HG for me.  I literally have double-digit back-ups.

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is something I've been using for over a decade.  I use a lot, and it still takes me forever to use up a bottle.

Matrix Oil Wonders Hair Oil took me at least 8 years to use up - and to be honest I depot-ed about an ounce into a smaller bottle.  It's been discontinued, but I still have another bottle or two.  

Paula's Choice Antioxidant Pore Purifier has become a must-have for me.  It makes my skin more glowy, and the little but of BHA has really helped at night.  I don't like that it doesn't come in an airtight package, as this tube did oxidize.  But, I like it so much I will overlook that point.  

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting BHA 9 Treatment 0.3 oz/ 9 mL is another HG for me that I always rave about.  I barely have to worry about blackheads with this in my arsenal.

@greeneyedgirl107  Pear is the one flavour I’ve had to repurchase multiple times.  I’m still on my first tube of every other flavour.  🤗

@heartsmyface That speaks volumes!  

@greeneyedgirl107 Pear is one of the only flavors/scents of Laneige lip balms that I haven't tried yet. I think Peach is my favorite right now, have an unopened grapefruit I need to try as well.

@QueenMarceline It tasted a lot like a Jolly Rancher when I first tried it.  Luckily, I got used to the taste quickly so now I barely notice and it dissipates quickly.

@greeneyedgirl107 Hey, jolly ranchers are yummy. Sounds like I need to try a new version of it, 😉 lol!

@QueenMarceline I remember being addicted to them in third grade.  My friend brought them with us on a train trip to NYC, and we made a serious dent in the bag.  I couldn't believe I'd never had them before.  Back then they had a greater variety of flavors, which I sorely miss.

@greeneyedgirl107 Ugh you are so right, something about them was just different back in the day too. I feel like they tasted better lol

4 Replies
testing