cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

The Tatcha Pearl was pretty phenomenal, what a major disappointment!!!

My most favorite foot mask appears to have been discontinued. It warmed the feet, perfect for winter.

49338497-F12F-45AD-9A30-64A5E2D55EF3.jpeg

@eshoe  That foot mask was definitely my favourite too. (Hubbys too)

was the tatcha pearl discontinued? I’ve heard rumours but it’s my fav. 

I have heard that as well, about the Pearl, @ather. Oddly enough, I received a mini in my Lucky Bag, in the darkest shade. I have only seen it show up in other Lucky bags in the same shade. There really is no dupe for it, which makes it even harder to accept that it might be gone for good!

I suppose I should just email them.

@eshoe  I must be crazy but I’m sure I saw it as a DS a few weeks ago. I already have a back up so I didn’t really look farther since I’m trying to stay on a low buy until I can get my stash under control. 

@ather You have a backup, of the Pearl? I am seriously impressed. I dropped mine and lost over half of it in the process, and am still working through what remained in that little sphere!

@eshoe  I do!! I have a DS of it. And for me I don’t tend to need a ton of it so that little container will probably last over a year. The packaging is way to big if you ask me. I have a hard time getting through most eye products I don’t think a FS would even have much of a dent in it in 6 months which I think the recommended time is for most eye products. If I see anything I’ll let you know. Now I wonder if I can find that DS in my email from last week. I remember seeing it possibly than I thought to myself it must not be discontinued. Maybe they will repackage it?? 

That packaging is 4x what it needs to be, @ather. The recommendation I read was a rice-size amount, but I barely need to tap my pinky onto it, and that is more than enough to brighten my under eyes. Any more and it’s Crease City.

eta yes I hope they are just repackaging it. I have yet to come across anything that works like it does 🤞🏼

@eshoe  Me too. I also like to live on the dangerous side and I’ve used mine past the 6 months. 😬

E572D8A3-7043-45FB-9E49-643905FBA2D0.gif

@athermaybe you aren’t the only one? 😚

@eshoe  Lol 😂 

@eshoe That sounds like a really neat mask. Speaking of warm feet... I learned a tip today (since it felt like minus 31 degrees celcius in Southern Ontario today) that put a hold water bottle at the bottom of your bed to keep the bed warm all evening. I can't sleep if I have cold feet!

@Mellmars1185   You would probably love rice socks/slippers.  You microwave them and put them on;) 

@heartsmyface *Googling now*

@Mellmars1185   Did you find them alright?  

So i found you tube videos on how to make them. I am not super creative or crafty. I checked on Amazon and Majic Bag socks came up.  Is this what you mean? @heartsmyface 

@Mellmars1185 ok that is some seriously good advice, and it made me break out in a big, oversize smile, too 😁

@eshoe I tried it last night and slept like a log!

@heartsmyface Just have to say, I am so bummed about The Pearl being seemingly (possibly) discontinued. This is my go to eye concealer and I haven't seen it in stock in months in the Moonlight shade. 😕 And now it's been phased off the Sephora site. 

@QueenMarceline I did a quick internet sweep for it and can only find it in softlight so it’s safe to say it’s discontinued.  
I saw mentioned that IT cosmetics confidence in an eye cream is a dupe but it doesn’t look the same to me.  Maybe on? 

@heartsmyface Dang it, that cream was just 50% off on the 21 days of beauty sale at Ulta. Would have been the perfect time to experiment. Sigh. Still not sure why they discontinued it, everyone I know who owns this absolutely adores it and it seems to be frequently used within the BIC.

@heartsmyface Great job on those empties 🙂

6 Replies
testing